Shopping

"Edward, why did you agree to that" Jaspen asked,

"What else, you heard what Doctor Cullen spoke, the boy need to get out, it's the only chance to get back his memory" Edward replied in annoyance.

"What if he create some trouble or tried to harm Amber?" Theo asked,

"I already setup my men to watch them closely, if he try to cause any trouble they will handle everything beside It's  Amber who's with him, so if someone is in trouble, then it's him" Edward replied before walking to his study.

"Why did he have to give credit card to that brat" Blasie asked fully annoyed.

"It's just a card Blasie, give it a break. Anyway Adriel need clothes and Amber is with him, so we don't have to take him for shopping. It's a advantage in any case" Jasper replied bit frustrated with the whole situation.

---------------------------------------------------

(Shopping Mall)

Adriel was shocked when Edward agreed to let Amber take him with her

Adriel was shocked when Edward agreed to let Amber take him with her. Amber is a nice girl, she won't stay silence for a minute, she is like a non stop radio.

Soon enough, Adriel and Amber found themselves enjoying each other's company.

Amber don't know what made her ask to take Adriel out, the moment she saw him, she instantly got a overprotective sister feeling over him. She expected him to a silent and shy, but once they were comfortable with each other, she found out Adriel to have a very charming and easy going personality, he can be funny and joke around when he want to.

Adriel met Krysten, Amber's friend, Adriel found out that Krysten have a very big fat crush on Edward, thanks to Amber's big mouth.

Both girls Soon went into competition to select dress for him. Eventhough he insisted that he don't want anything, they dragged him from shop to shop. Edward had gave him card for shopping, but he don't want to spent his money on him, Edward is already doing so much for him, he don't want to give anymore trouble.

May be he can give Edward whatever money he spent on him later.

Adriel couldn't get this feeling off from his head, he felt like someone is following him around.

Adriel was looking at the keychains while both girls were busy shopping for themselves and him. He felt someone watching him, he immediately turned around to find a man, whose face is covered with mask.

When the man realised that he's been caught, he started to walk away. Naturally Adriel followed him in suspicion. The man started to run away from his sight, but Adriel chased him behind. He was close to catch the masked men, but he stumbled into someone missing the masked men.

"Who's that? Why was he following me" Adriel muttered to himself.

Thanks to the masked men, he lost his way back.

Adriel was starting to believe that he really got lost in this huge mall, he realised how foolish he was at that moment, he don't have Anyone's number to contact or house address.

"Adriel!!!!!" He heard someone shouting his name.

He turned around to see Amber and Krysten running towards him.

"Where did you go? You scared me" Amber scolded him.

"I got lost" he replied

"Oh really, We didn't know that" Amber replied sarcastically before dragging him to shopping again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wallace Mansion

Jaspen and Theo was sitting in the hall deep in thought, when they heard  a car parking.

They knew it was Amber and Adriel, they turned around to see Amber and Krysten with a bunch of shopping bags, closely followed by Adriel, who was looking a bit pale.

"Is everything alright?" Theo asked,

"Adriel suddenly got a headache, he is alright now, nothing to worry" Krysten replied, while ruffling Adriel's hair, surprising both the boys.

"May be he got exhausted, he is still recovering from injury" Jaspen spoke

"Take a long nap and this headache will go away" Amber spoke to Adrian softly, who just nodded his head.

"Adriel, she's right, go to your room and take rest" Jaspen spoke, a bit concerned, the boy is looking really pale now.

Adriel gave both Amber and Krysten a hug, who doesn't want to leave him, before walking towards his room.

His headache is getting worse by each minute.

Adriel was about to climb stairs, when his legs gave up and was about to fall on ground when someone caught him.

It was Jaspen, soon both Amber and Krysten towards his side.

"I will take him to his room, don't worry he is tired after going out after longtime " Jaspen reassured the girls, who are clearly worried about the boy.

Ignoring their protest of carrying Adriel to his room, Jaspen himself helped Adriel towards his room.

Jaspen can feel that the boy is having a slight fever. By the time they reached his room Adriel was ready to faint. Jaspen gently laid Adriel in his bed, before checking his temperature.

The boy is indeed having a fever.

Jaspen removed Adriel's shoe who is no way capable of doing it right now. jaspen was about to tuck him in, when Marie came to the room.

She looked at jaspen surprised, who explained that Adriel is having a slight fever.

Jaspen then helped Marie taking Adriel's routine tablets along with tablet for fever.

Marie then made Adriel take the tablet, Who scrunched his nose adorably making Jaspen smile.

"His fever will be gone by morning" Marie spoke to jaspen, who just nodded his head before walking downstairs.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice the smile on Marie's face