Story

"So the accident occured in West Road around 10 pm" Edward asked, his mind going through all the possibilities.

Yesterday, Adrian gave the direction to driver, from what he can remember, it was a hard process but after about 2 hour they were standing on the spot were accident occured.

Jaspen immediately informed Edward, who inturn instructed his mens to search the location for any possible clue.

That's how they came upon a man in mid thirties, who own a tea stall nearby, at first he denied seeing any accident, but when offered money he revealed the truth.

He told them that he saw a black car being chased by two other cars, then suddenly out of nowhere a truck came at high speed and hit the car from behind.

From the way the man described, it was clear that the accident was purely Intentional, he also confirmed that two people were present inside the car and one was thrown out from the impact of hit.

"Why didn't you inform about the accident to police or helped them" Jaspen asked clutching his jaw to control his temper.

"Sir, I am a poor guy, I didn't wanted to get myself involved in any mess, so I left the spot immediately" the man spoke making both brothers angry.

The nerve of the asshole

"You bastard, you could atleast called ambulance or checked the person trapped inside the car, what if he dies because of late medical attendence" Jaspen thundered, from what Dr Cullen told them, if Adrian was admitted late by atleast 5 minutes, he wouldn't have survived, just because of this heartless bastard they could have lost Adrian, their brother.

Just thinking about what would have happened, if whoever the guy admitted Adrian in hospital was a bit late is sending chills through them.

"I-I k-know I was doing wrong, that's why I went back to the spot only to find the car missing, there wasn't any sign of accident at the spot" the spoke told making them surprise.

"What do you mean?" Edward asked with a frown.

"S-Sir, I reached the spot where the car was crushed in about 30 minutes, but there wasn't anything there, it was like someone cleared everything"

How's that possible??

"Did you checked the exact spot, if I find out you are lying, It won't end up nice" Edward spoke, a clear threat in it.

"I-I a-am telling the t-truth s-sir" the man gulped under their intense gaze, fear creeping through him.

Now he is regretting about his decision to speak up, if he knew he would have to face this devils, he wouldn't have agreed even if he is paid double the amount.

"Sir, We got his location, He is staying with Wallace" the assistant Oliver spoke

"Wallace? What does they have to do with him?" He asked with a frown

"Sir we don't know about that, but its Edward Wallace and his mens who attacked us in the church"

The boss lit a cigarette, he looked deep in thought.

"Sir, what your plan?" Assistant Oliver asked

"Watch their actions carefully, find out How's Adrian is related to them, don't make any foolish move, wait for my instruction" the boss spoke sternly

Thats when assistant's phone rang, he took the phone, there was a smirk on his face as he cut the call.

"Boss, A good news, we got Harper"

A evil smirk formed in the boss lips, he had his mens look for Harper, that man was cleverly hiding from them but atlast they caught him.

"It indeed is a good news, take good care of him that he regret his thought of even betraying us" the boss spat.

He will make that bastard pay, he will even make Harper bring Adrian for him.

"Sirius, it's Harper, he is behind it" Maz one of Adrian's trusted guard spoke, on the day Adrian went missing he unfortunately was with Alex for a mission.

"That bastard" Sirus spit, anger flaring in his eyes.

How dare he dare to hurt his boy.

"He was also behind the attacks on Adrian, it clear that everything was planned perfectly, he joined our team, then took position as one of Adrian's bodyguard" Maz spoke with venom in his voice, he wanted to rip that bastard's head apart.

"Where's Adrian now?" Sirus asked, his tone serious

"New York"

"We are leaving to New York today itself, tell our mens to get ready, we are coming back only with Adrian" Sirus spoke in a determined voice.

They will return only with Adrian, he will kill everyone who dared to lay finger on his boy's skin.

"Where do you think you are going you Asshat" a voice spoke from the door

Sirus didn't even have to look to know who those voice belonged to.

It was Alex

His Annoying Brother

"Don't even dare to go alone without me, I want to rip those fuckers heart with my bare hand" Alex spat, his eyes filled with rage.

Adrian is their son, they raised him.

He is their Younger sister Victoria's son.

Their treasure.