Bringing home

Jaspen is responsible for bringing Adriel home, thanks to Edward's sudden meeting with Crawn's.

From the moment he woke up, jaspen knew that this day isn't going to end up well, may be it will even make it's way in his worst day list.

First of all, He got a wake up call from His girlfriend Amber, which means shouting, he still don't know the reason why she is mad at him in the early morning itself.

Then handling the angry moody younger brothers, who are clearly against the idea of bringing Adriel home.

Even his father called him yesterday to make him change Edwards mind, which was clearly a mission impossible.

Lastly meeting with those Crawn's, which ended up with him having the duty to collect his unknown stepbrother.

He just hope that Edward will be back home by the time he return home, he isn't sure that he can handle those hot headed brats, especially when they decided to make Adriel life a living hell during the time he is staying in their home.

Jaspen don't know where is his stand, he clearly understand his brothers hatred, but it wasn't the boys fault too.

After reaching hospital jaspen was lead to the hospital room by Nurse Lara ( of course he got her name) only to find it empty.

"I am really sorry sir, but I think Nurse Hela took Adriel for a walk" Nurse Lara spoke with a apologetic smile.

"No, it's alright"

"Who are you to Adriel, if I may ask?" She asked him

"Well, he is a cousin of ours" he replied calmly, Edward clearly gave him instructions about this, only Doctor Cullen know the truth.

"Oh, that explains your similarly, he is such a adorable kid" she replied with a smile

Jaspen just nodded his head awkwardly, not knowing how to react.

"Here they are" Sister Lara spoke with a sudden cheerfulness.

Jaspen turned back to see a boy in wheel chair, holding a small bundle of flowers.

(Just ignore the background,☝️He is one of my favorite singer, so why not😅)

When the boy's eyes fell on jaspen, there was a clear confusing written on it.

"Adriel, he is your cousin, he came to take you home" nurse Lara explained to the confused boy, who just nodded.

Nurse Lara explained that Adriel will have to stay on wheel chair for few more days till his legs get fully recovered, Japsen was then given a list regarding his medicine and diet plan.

In these limited timespan, Jaspen understood that Nurse Lara and Hela had grown found of the young boy, not only them, everyone who treated him.

He can't refuse the fact that the boy is indeed adorable, his doe eyes and button nose make the innocence to ooze out of him.

Nurse Lara wasn't wrong when she told that Adriel share some features with him, They have almost the same eye color and few more details which he couldn't pin point.

After completing all the formalities Jaspen shifted Adriel to the car, who still hadn't uttered a single word to him.

Car ride was silent, with Adrian staring out of the window and Jaspen busy chatting with his girlfriend, or should I say arguing!

After almost a long hour ride, they finally reached Wallace Mansion

Still no expected reaction from Adriel, he just stared at the building with no emotion, may be a bit unsure about the whole events happening in his life

With the help of his servents, Jaspen moved Adriel to his allocated room. He then gave Marie the list of medicine and diet plan which doctor gave.

He was relieved to find out that Blasie and Theo aren't at home. Jaspen really don't want to deal them right know.

But he knew that his relief was short lived, when he heard few footsteps coming.

"Did that brat came" Theo asked with disgust in his face.

"Boys, leave him alone, he just arrived" Jaspen spoke,

"And he will leave here with that same speed, otherwise I will make him" Blasie spoke with a devilish smirk.