Not in agreement

Blasie p.ov

How can Edward make that brat stay in their home, when he and his mother is responsible for their parents separation. He grew up watching the constant arguing by their parents.

At first he had no idea, why his parents are fighting, but then he overheard his grandfather and father speaking accidentally.

-------------------------------------------------------

9 years ago

"Dad, why will you do that?" David asked

"Because it's my property and I will do what I like to do with it, Just be glad that I am just giving him the family home" His grandfather spoke with a stern voice.

"Dad, it's our ancestral home"

"Exactly, which belong to my five grandchildren"

"Four" David replied through gritted teeth.

"What about my youngest grandson, did he just burst out from the sky" His grandfather asked

"Dad! I told you many times, not to mention that, I already told you thousand times it was a mistake. That slut Victoria seduced me and got pregnant intentionally hoping to get my money, I should have killed her and the mistake growing inside her then and there"

*Slap*

"Keep saying that to yourself David Wallace, I made my decision, even if you consider him your mistake, he is still my grandson, He have right over the family home and He is a Wallace by birth" Grandfather spoke staring at his son Angrily, who looked Beyound shocked, before walking out through other side of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

That day, Blasie knew the truth about why his mother hate his father so much, and the reason for their fight.

Eventually others too came to knew about the truth.

Thanks to the confrontation between Edward and their father,

It was the last straw of their up and down realtionship, which turned sour afterwards.

That day their father broke down infront of him, Theo and Jaspen explaining how much he loves them and their mother. If it's not for that bitch Victoria, they will still be a happy family which they once used to be.

Seeing a proud man David Wallace, who won't keep his head down infront of anyone crying infront of his children with pleading eyes in his knees only added fuel to his hatred for that women and her son.

How can they forget all that?

He is the reason for their families misfortune.

Why did Edward have to bring him here?

Why can't he leave him in the hospital itself to rot?

Blasie already promised himself that he will make that brat regret his life.

----------------------------------------------------

3rd p.o.v
Dinning room

Four brothers were sitting around the table eating dinner

No one spoke, tension was so high in the room.

It was like waiting for a bomb to burst.

That's when Marie came downstairs, she went earlier to Adriel's room with food as he is still week and is in no condition to walk downstairs.

It's not like he will even if he could.

"Marie, how's he doing?" Edward asked catching everyone's attention.

"He is pretty tired from journey, I fed him soup and medicine, he might have fallen asleep by now from all those medicines dose" Marie spoke, causing Theo to roll his eyes in irritation, while Blasie Silently glared at his food.

If it's any other servent, two of them would have definitely commented back, but it's Marie so they suck it up and sat Silently.

After having their dinner everyone went to their own room.

Sleep was still far away for them.

Blasie couldn't sleep knowing that the brat is peacefully sleeping in his room.

Theo couldn't sleep thinking about their fathers reaction, most importantly their mother's when she come to know about this.

Jaspen couldn't sleep because he was trying to make up with his girlfriend, eventhough he still don't know why is she exactly mad at him.

Edward couldn't sleep because he is busy with some work, which is usual for him and may be about a boy in their home.