Who?

"Oh my God!!!! Edward what happened?" Theo asked, as he saw Edward carrying a unconscious Adriel in his arms.

"Is he okay" Theo asked worried, as he saw the bloodied grey t-shirt of Adriel.

"We found him in abandoned Catholic church, few masked men were trying to kidnap him" Jaspen spoke

"Why is he unconscious?" It was Blasie who asked this

"Those bastard used chloroform on him, it will take few hours for him to wake up. We think he tried to fight them and got injured in the process" Jaspen explained as he saw his brothers worried look.

Edward laid Adriel in his bed and asked a worried Marie to stay with him. He don't want to leave the boy alone after what happened.

Four of the Wallace brothers were sitting in the hall Silently, while Theo explained how their dad came and barged into Adriel's room even after his warning.

He then explained how he saw dad and Adriel speaking angrily, when he reached the room after informing them about dad's sudden appearance.

"What did he tell Adriel to make him angry" Jaspen asked no one in particular.

"No idea, but Dad was asking him to sign few papers. Adriel was looking so angry, even dad was spitting fire. Adriel eyes looked so cold, and after few exchange of words he stormed outside telling that he don't want any money or property"

It's now clear to brothers that their dad must have foolishly revealed the truth about Adriel while asking him to sign the property papers.

So Adriel probably know that he is their brother, which make this situation worsen than it already is.

"Edward how do you know that Adriel went to old church" Blasie asked finally, he was silent throughout the entire conversation.

"I had my men to keep a close eye on him" Edward replied simply, as if it's the most normal thing.

Jaspen then explained whatever happened in the church.

How those mens would have kidnapped Adriel if they had arrived few minutes late.

Worse hurt him, if he wasn't hurt already.

Especially when those masked men's were armed with guns and knives.

"Edward, do you think it's him" Blasie asked

Theo instantly knew who Blasie meant, He too had the same doubt.

"No" Edward replied surprising them.

"What do you mean?" Theo asked confused.

"He is right Theo, I don't think it's dad. If they are the ones dad sent, they wouldn't have tried to shoot us. Secondly, I think this isn't the first attempt of kidnapping Adriel" Jaspen spoke.

'Oh little prince, you won't get away from us again'

"Do you mean, they have any connection with his accident" Blasie asked voicing everyone's doubt.

"Yes, it's a possibility. If it wasn't a normal accident, then it surely is a well planned murder attempt, but a failed one" Edward replied.

__________________________________

It's been 3 hours and Adriel is still unconscious, Edward called Dr Cullen who arrived an hour ago. Dr Cullen checked Adriel's condition and gave the boy few injection and told them that the boy is very stressed and need complete rest for a day. He also told them to avoid any stressful situation for Adriel.

No one had any idea who are those masked men are and what they want to do with Adriel.

That's when Edwrad's phone rang.