worried

Walking downstairs, Jaspen don't know why he is concerned for the boy, he don't care about him right, but why did seeing him tired and exhausted made him worry.

How hard he tried to ignore the fact that Adriel is his brother, he can't let it go from his mind.

He might be his Half brother, but he is still his blood, his younger brother. Just like Theo and Blasie.

By the time he reached downstairs Blasie arrived from his friends home.

"How's he?" Amber asked immediately concerned.

"Marie gave him medicine, he will be fine by morning"

"What happened?" Blasie asked expecting Adriel to have caused some Trouble.

"Adriel got a really nasty headache, he looked so weak" Krysten replied in a worried tone making Blasie roll his eyes.

"What's all this?" Blasie asked eyeing the bunch of shopping bags.

"It's for Adriel" Krysten replied.

"He brought all these?" Blasie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We brought it for him, that kid refused to buy dress for him, so we took it upon ourselves, We had a hard time convincing him to buy atleast these much dress" Amber replied with a proud look.

Blasie took few shopping bags and checked the dresses they bought.

"Did the shop only had black dresses" Blasie asked as he eyed dresses.

Blasie like to wear colourful stylish types of clothes, but most of these are loose comfortable clothes and most importantly is black.

Half of the clothes are black!

"I think Adriel have a thing for black clothes" Amber hummed to herself.

----------------------------------------------------

By the time Edward reached home, Amber and Krysten already went to their home.

Theo was eating snacks, while Jaspen was arguing about some stupid games.

He was in no mood to speak, so he was about to walk towards his room, when Theo spoke.

"Dad will be coming soon"

That made Edward halt in his steps, he just raised a eyebrow at Theo.

"He called few hours ago, and informed that he will is returning from his vacation tommorow" Theo further continued,

"I think, he is coming here suddenly to see Adriel"

"I expected this move from him much earlier" Edward spoke calmly.

"What are you going to do?" Blasie asked

"Nothing" came a simple reply.

"What?"

"I said nothing, I already told him, I have nothing to do with him. Bringing Adriel here was my decision so as a father of mine I will hear what he have to stay, but the decision will be mine to make" Edward replied, and they knew that it's end of this conversation.

"What if Adriel came to know the truth?" Jaspen asked out of nowhere

"This truth is kept a secret all these years, and it will forever remain a secret" Edward replied before walking to the study.

Edward was supposed to waste his time in his study room working, but instead he found himself walking to the library.

He was sitting in the sofa tired from work, when his eyes caught few books placed on the desk. Out of curiosity he took it, only to find it to be advanced science book.

There's no chance Blasie and Theo took it for reading, it's too advanced for them, and jaspen really hate anything related to science.

So it's not them.

Adriel!

He might have took it for reading.

But its too advanced even for college level.

Leaving his thoughts behind, Edward walked towards his room.

He already instructed his mens to check the entire locality where the accident could have occured for some sort of clues.

May be Adriel mobile or something, he lost during accident.