feelings

Edward is alone in his room, he decided to take a day off today, even jaspen is staying at home today.

After what happened yesterday, he need some time to settle his thoughts. It is a known fact that he and his dad can never stand infront of each other without starting a argument or losing patience.

Among brothers he was the one who had a idea about the truth.

Their mom left yesterday night itself, but her words left a lot to think about, especially for Theo and Blasie.

All these years, Both of them hoped their father to be innocent, a good man, but now suddenly when the truth is revealed infront of them, it is difficult to accept it.

That's what exactly happening with Blasie.

Blasie is still not able to accept whatever his mother spoke, he was having a hard time controlling himself from shouting. He felt like he had been cheated, he remember his father breaking down infront of him, and his continuous confessing about being innocent.

Blasie was the one who was close to his dad, not that close, but when compared to rest of his brothers, he was in good terms with David.

Japsen was laying on his bed, he wasn't close to his dad like Blasie, yes they call each other but it was about asking how's life going on.

Japsen know about his grandfather's will, he was surprised when Edward decided to bring Adrian home, but he didn't argue because he knows that Edward must have a reason to bring Adrian to their home.

All these years they hated on a women who never Intended to hurt them, who only tried to give back their Broken family, who saved their family reputation.

Four brothers were having dinner, Marie took food to Adrian's food, that boy stayed in his room the whole day.

They know that he needed some time.

If all these news are making them this disturbed, then what must be going inside him.

Edward explained everything to Adrian today morning, the phone he recovered near the accident location, Adrian told him that he have no idea when those photos were taken or what those two photos meant.

Tomorrow Jaspen will take Adrian to hospital for a medical checkup, Edward informed his mens to check about Adrian
Using his surname.

Next day

Adrian came downstairs, the breakfast was awkward as hell, he have an appointment with Dr Cullen today.

"Adrian, Jaspen will be accompanying you to hospital today" Edward spoke.

"You didn't have to, I can go alone" Adrian spoke blankly.

"It wasn't a suggestion, it's for your own safety" Edward replied with a stern look.

"Whatever" Adrian rolled his eyes, he know that he isn't going to win on this.

Wallace brothers can sense the frustration building in the younger boy.

Journey to hospital was also silent, Adrian kept staring out of the window, Jaspen thought that the younger didn't want to speak, what he didn't knew was that Adrian was looking for any familiar place he could remember or trigger some memory.

Appointment with Dr Cullen went smoothly, Dr Cullen prescribed him some medicines incase he started getting headache.

Adrian then went to meet Sister Hela and Sister Lara, both of them were so excited to meet him, they have grown so fond of the boy, watching him looking healthy again, they were feeling so happy.

After promising to visit them again, Adrian walked towards the car with Jaspen.

They were on their way back, when Adrian spoke,

"Is there any tall bridges in this location"

Edward looked at him curiously before speaking, "There are two in this location, one is little far away, why?"

"I want to visit them"

Jaspen didn't asked any question, he instructed driver to take them to the bridge.

When they reached first bridge, Adrian didn't even get out of the car, Jaspen could see that this isn't the one he was looking for.

When they reached next bridge, there was a similar reaction. There was a feeling of disappointment creeping inside Adrian, but he ignored it, he needed to stay positive.

When they reached 3rd bridge, there was a surprise flickering on Adrian's face, he immediately get out of the car, his eyes carefully looking around.

This is the bridge, this is the bridge he was looking for.

He remember this place.

It's been about 10 minutes since they arrived, Adrian is walking to and forth, as if lost in some thoughts, his hands running through his hair almost as if he is beyond frustrated now.

Jaspen was starting to get worried, "Adrian are you alright?"

Adrian froze in his steps, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

What is he going to do?