Memory

Adriel woke up sweating, he don't know what he just dreamed, Actually it didn't seem like a dream.

He could barely remember it now.

Only thing he could remember was a truck coming in full speed hitting his car.

"Adriel dear, how are you feeling" Marie asked entering his room.

When she noticed him sweating she asked " Are you alright dear" a little concerned

"I am fine" he gave her a small smile.

Marie made him eat his food after he got freshen up. Adriel was getting too bored to stay in the room, he wanted to get out.

"Marie, can I go out" He asked her

"No, you need complete rest" she replied sternly

"I just want to sit outside" he tried again with a pout.

"But"

"Please, I am getting bored sitting here all alone" he pleaded,

"Okay, but only for few minutes" How can she say no to that puppy eyes.

"Thank you so much" Adriel gave her a wide smile.

---------------------------------------------------

Marie helped Adriel walk to the garden, he still have a slight pain in his legs other than that he is feeling completely normal.

Marie made Adriel sit in the chair, before going inside to continue her work, Adriel was feeling great to finally get out of the room

He is clearly not a person who can sit in the room for a whole day without doing anything.

That's when his mind wondered off

Looking at the houses and cars, These guys seem pretty rich.

How is he related to them?

Nurse Lara told him that they are his cousins, so what about his parents?

Do he have any siblings and friends?

A thousands of unanswered questions came to his mind

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice two boys walking towards him.

"Who allowed you to get out of the room brat?" Younger one out of two asked him harshly.

"I was getting bored, so I asked Marie" He answered truthfully

"Bored! Oh the little prince is getting bored, should we arrange a party to get rid off his boredom Theo" the older one mocked the young boy with utter dislike.

"Sorry! If I made you mad but I really didn't meant to" Adriel immediately apologized, he can clearly see that both these boys don't like him, so he immediately apologized as he didn't meant them to get angry at him even unintentionally.

"Mad! Oh boy I am not mad at you, I just loathe even your presence" the older boy replied with disgust.

"Come on Blasie, we don't have to waste our time talking to this worthless piece, he don't deserve it" the younger one, whose name Adriel assumed to be Theo spoke.

"Listen to me brat, Pack your bag and run away from my sight before I will make you, because it clearly won't be nice" Blasie spoke, clearly a threat, before both of the brothers walked inside the house, leaving a shocked boy behind.

Adriel had no idea what just happened?

It's clear that they hate him and his presence, so why did they brought him here.

What had he done to earn their hatred?

After few minutes Marie came back to walk him inside.

"Did the boys say anything to you?" She asked, surprising him.

He don't know what to answer, so he just remained silent.

Marie clearly understood the silent, she saw the boys walking inside looking angry earlier.

"Adriel, don't take their words to your heart, they are just angry" Marie told him gently.

"Did I do something to make them angry at me?" He asked innocently.

"Of course not, It's not your fault" she reassured him.

"Then why are they angry with me, they don't even like me staying here" the young boy asked once again.

"It's a very long story, it's not my place to say anything, but just remember that the boys may seem to be hard from outside but they are good at heart" Marie could only hope that they put away their hatred and accept  Adriel as their younger brother.