Decisions

Few days later

"You are not bringing him here" Blaise shouted

"I didn't ask for your opinion here, I just informed you" Edward spoke calmly

"Edward, tell me you are joking" Jaspen asked

" Do I look like joking to you" Edward rolled his eyes

"Why do you have to bring him here" Theo asked Beyound frustrated

"Because, I told you before that the kid had a temporary memory loss from the accident and don't remember anything about him. We have to keep him here until he gets his memory back or someone related to him come for him. If this news somehow gets leaked into media, they will have a party with it" Edward replied with a unusual calmness which isn't right because it means that he is a step ahead of snapping at all of them.

Which shut all of them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Adriel woke up from coma few days ago only to find out that he is suffering from temporary memory loss which wasn't unexpected because of his head injury. Doctors were glad that the memory loss was temporary and not permanent, so Adriel can get his memory back which might take some time.

Edward tried to collect information regarding Adriel and about the man who informed the hospital about his name using his mens but it was no use. With no surname he didn't got any lead towards the boys family if he have any. Edward even have doubt that the boy name is Adriel.

As usual, thanks to their no use of a father David Wallace, who went on a holiday trip alone in his old age, who have no idea regarding the women who he impregnated 17 years ago.

As expected, David Wallace want this news hidden, there's no way he will be risking his name and reputation by making this boy stay in a famous hospital like XCARE which easily gather media attention. He wanted to shift Adriel to somewhere away untill he gain his memory and make him stay out of his family forever.

Adriel was a mistake for David Wallace, his wife Grace is his only true love, it was his immaturity and foolishness that made his get into a affair with a unknown girl named Victoria.

He clearly made Victoria understood that day when she revealed that she is pregnant with his child that he don't want a illegitimate child and told her to get rid of the baby, he was ready to offer her huge sum of money to keep the affair a secret, both of which she refused.

Over the last 16 years David's only motive was to get back his wife Grace, at first she refused to speak with him but after a lot of apologies and hardships, they are now on friendly terms.

He is also working on mending his relationship with his sons, which is pretty strained especially with Edward.

There's no way David Wallace will allow the boy to ruins his family.

-----------------------------------------------------

XCARE HOSPITAL

"Adriel, how are you feeling?" Doctor Cullen asked the young boy.

"I am fine doctor"

"Are you feeling any pain on your head?"

"No"

"Do you by any chance remember anything?"

"No"

Doctor continued his examination while the boy simply stared outside the window.

He have no idea about who he is!

Doctor told him that he had a car accident and was in coma for a week. He lost his memory due to head injury which is supposed to be temporary, so he will be getting his memory back which may take some time.

How hard he tried to remember his past, there was no use other than the constant head ache.

"Adriel!"

Someone tapped on his shoulder, he looked up to see the doctor Cullen trying to get his attention.

But something was wrong, he feels like his name isn't Adriel, but something close to it.

"Your wounds are mostly healed, so I don't think there will be an issue in shifting you to your new home in few days" the doctor spoke while writing something in his notepad

"New home?" He asked confused

"Yeah, Mr Edward Wallace got your Guardianship, You will be moving out to his home" doctor replied back

New home?

Who's this Edward Wallace!

What's his relation with him.