Day 3 Part 1

He did bring me back her after I was discharged. And when we arrived we found the whole house empty. So here I am laying in my bed with Derrick with my bedroom door closed. We just cuddle and he traces patterns on my hip.

"Derrick?"

"Yes?" Derrick asks.

"Do you want kids?"

"Mmmm. Why do you ask at such a time like this?" Derrick asks.

"You have to answer my question first."

"Okay, yes I do want kids." Derrick says.

"How many?"

"Oh no mate, you have to answer my question now." Derrick says.

I turn over leaning down above this huge muscular sexy man who happens to be my mate. He looks at me and grips my hips so I sit down on him.

"I just wanted to know."

Derrick arches his right eyebrow at me.

"Hmmm, are you sure?" Derrick asks.

Truth is since I do not have a wolf the chances of our kids having one are decreased big time.

"Answer my question first."

"Well I want at least one, but if we have more then I will be the happiest man alive." Derrick says.

"So do you want to have a serragant?"

Derrick looks at me confused.

"The chances of our kids having their wolf will be decreased more than if the serragant is human."

"Is that the real reason you asked?" Derrick asks.

I just shrug.

"Well I do not care if they have a wolf or not as long as they are happy and healthy." Derrick says.

Hearing him say that makes me feel weird between my legs. Derrick sniffs and gets a boner which is pushing up on my clothed womanhood.

"De... Derr.. Derrick!"

He moves me and runs into the bathroom. Shortly I hear the water running and the hurt sinks in more. Once Derrick walks out I see he is just in a towel that is dangerously low. I mean I can see his happy trail and the start of his V.

"Please mate you are not ready." Derrick says fighting to keep control.

"What do you know, I could be ready to mate!"

I get up angry.

"We have yet to even kiss. Plus I know you are a virgin." Derrick says.

"Well you have not made a move to even try!"

At this point I am in front of him poking him. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer. My breath hitches and my heart beats faster. Then my brother walks in seeing us and looses control. He shifts and growls making Derrick growl back pulling me behind him.

Damn my mate is so muscular that it seems his muscles have muscles.

I ran a hand up his back making him stop and the weird feeling to happen again. He growls once more and my brother shifts back running out of the room. Derrick then turns around and his eyes are red making me know his vampire is in control. Our eyes lock and his fangs show while I bite my bottom lip. Jarrod pins me to the wall behind us and leans down. He picks me up and starts kissing my neck. Once he finds what ever he is looking for he starts grinding and scraps his fangs against my neck making me moan. Jarrod cups my ass harder and is about to mark me, I think, before my dad steps in stopping him. This does not go so well until the guards drags him out saying something to him.