161 Part 2

I was right I did push my luck as he had his way with me as soon as I got in the shower. At first he acted chilled telling me to start the water at my preferred temperature. Just as soon as I checked it and got in he pounces. In a flash I am pinned to the shower wall and his kisses his mark while groping my ass. It did not take long for him to get hard and tease me. After teasing me we mated, but just like this morning he would not let me cum. I do asfter the third time making Jarrod set me down on my feet and spread my legs apart. As I obey he licks me clean before eating me out then teasing me. When so obeyed not to cum while he was eating me out while teasing me he rewarded me by mating letting me cum. He was not done as he set me down and instructed me to suck him clean. I do and he hisses when I massaged his balls while sucking his tip flicking it with my tongue. He fucks my mouth before pulling away.

"You want my cum my queen?" Jarrod asks.

I nod.

"Stand up and bend completely over showing me that nice pink pussy of yours." Jarrod hisses huskily.

I obey and I am rewarded by him mating with me in downward dog before cumming in me, but he was not done yet. He has me stand and he lifts me up mating with me backwards until we are close to our climax.

"Did you learn your lesson my queen?" Jarrod asks near my ear.

"Yes."

"Good, now enjoy." Jarrod says.

He continues until we cum and Derrick has full control. Then we shower and he helps me dress before he carries me to his office.

After three hours of business I am recovered and we head to our date.

There passed the village is a pond that is deep enough to swim in. He lets go of my hand and we set up our picnic.

"Now no teasing." Derrick warns me.

"Party pooper."

"We can't mate here and let's face it love you love to tempt us where I loose control." Derrick says.

He knows me so well.

"You know you like it."

"I do, but we are in a public area and let's face it once you tempt us and my beasts have full control there is no stopping or pausing." Derrick says taking out the strawberries.

I smirk knowing he is right.

"Fine."

"Good my love." Derrick says and kisses my cheek.

After our picnic we just sat there with his arm hold me to his side as my head lays on his chest. We stay like this for an hour before we pack up and head back.

On our way through the village I see the three girls from that day we fought, well I barely fought since you know I am a human and they are vampires.

"Your Majesty!" One of the girls yells seeing us.

I internally sigh annoyed.

She darts to us as he stops us from continuing.

"Yes Braniece?" Derrick asks.

"I was wondering if you could come to dinner...." She says until I punched her.

Her eyes turns matron and she hisses at me making Derrick step between us.

"Leave my mate alone!"

That is when I felt it the pain from the shifting process. Everyone was watching shocked as soon as the pain started I growled. I felt the energy pulse through me letting me know I am in wolf form.

'Mine!' A angry female voice says.

I snarl showing my teeth at her gaining the opportunity to strike as everyone is stunned. I stalk forward as something in me wants to play first rather than a quick fight. Her eyes widens in fear as I am bigger than a normal she wolf since I am at Derrick's chest height. My eye seem to switch as my vision gets better. That is when Derrick snaps out of shock.

"No my queen!" Derrick growls using his King Command.

I internally laugh as it does not work.

"ALICE STOP!" Derrick growls letting his power aroma free.

I snicker internally as it only turns me on.

When I am about to jump as she submit to her king Derrick grabs the back of my neck just like a mother wolf would do with her pups to carry them.

"I SIAD TO STOP!" Derrick growls hiss showing all his beats.

I growl back and it became a growling fight.

"MATE SUBMIT NOW!" Derrick growls, but his eyes shows hurt.

'Mate.' That female voice says in a submitting voice.

I looked away and huffed making Derrick let go. When we walks over to her making sure she is okay we growled showing our teeth angrily again before darting off.  We ran around the kingdom, but it did not help so we ran back to on the room. Everyone was on high alert and Derrick shows up.

"Love where......" Derrick tries to ask, but I just growled darting back outside. He chases me, but we get into a fight where I pretend to submit and push his off. I dart after that until I am home pack exhausted.