Day 162

In the morning I find myself in my old room with Derrick holding onto my right boob making me very aware we are naked and he has morning wood. Derrick kisses the mark from Jake making me moan.

"Ah!"

He then turns us where we are facing each other. I push him away, but he only hold me tighter against him as he spanks my ass twice before groping a handful of each of my butt cheeks.

"Mine!" Derrick growls purrs showing his hurt.

"Then why did you allows that....."

Derrick smashes our lips pulling me impossibly closer having his tip poke through my pussy lips.

"Ah!"

Derrick kisses each of my marks his beasts gave me before we mate quickly in missionary.

"I did not allow anything, but I want to understand so tell me my queen." Derrick says holding his weight above me as my legs are wrapped around his waist.

"Can you at least remove your dick as my wolf want more?"

He chuckles and pushes farther in me making my wolf purr.

"Agh can you not? It is not like you and Ashely did not mate most of the night and yesterday."

"But that is no fun when. I know what you really want to do is run from me." Derrick says.

"Yes as you let her flirt and hurt us by checking on her rather than staying with us."

My wolf and I whimpers as tears start falling. Derrick wipes them before kissing my lips then my tears. As he pulls away knowing my hurt Jake shows and licks my tears before his mark making me stop. He wipe the rest away and kisses me passionately, but not heatedly.

"I am sorry it seemed like we were allowing it. We did not take it like she was flirting, but we understand now. How can we make it up to you?" Derrick and his beasts, but mostly Jake his wolf says.

'Have us mating all day before showing her your ours.' Ashley my wolf says.

'How mate?' Jake asks into my mind.

'Kissing us passionately and heatedly in front of her. Then make it a law no touching you besides us.' Ashley says.

They nod and we kiss before Trace knocks on the door.

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Just fucken wait!" Derrick hiss growls.

I know it is Trace from his scent of leather and old spice swagger.

Derrick moves and helps me get dress before getting dressed himself.

"Mine!"

Derrick looks at me and leans over the bed placing a kiss on my lips before nodding. He then answers the door.

"What?" Derrick growls annoyed.

"I thought you wanted to interview them today." Trace says trying to hold back his growl.

Derrick's body language says Jake is in control mostly.

"Yes in an hour." Jake says before shutting the door and facing me.

"Interview who?"

"The guards and warriors from yesterday." Jake says before scooping me up into his arms.

"You did not as soon as you got here hearing what happened?"

"No love, I immediately went to find you as you are more important to us that them." Jake says showing Jarrod and Trevor.

"Does Derrick feel the same way?"

Jake m, Jarrod, and Trevor gives back the control to Derrick.

"Yes love I do, why else would I be here not wanting to let you out of our sight again." Derrick says.

I kiss him and he breaks it after we need air.

"I love you Alice no matter what I will always love you." Derrick says.

"Even if I make you stay in bed with me today?"

Derrick chuckles smiling.

"Yes even then."

"Even if my wolf and I claw her hand off if she ever touches you......"

Derrick smashes our lips together as I felt my wolf's power meaning she was taking control and we would had shifted.

"We would be disappointed and displeased in your actions, but I would still love you." Derrick says.

"How about if I keep you to ourselves until we are pregnant?"

Derrick purrs hisses clearly turned on liking that.

"Yes even then, but stop teasing now as I want to get the interviews done before making you remember how much we love you." Derrick says.

I purr and kiss him, but he breaks it.

"I am definitely keeping you in bed the rest of the day after the interviews." Derrick groans.

"Doing what?"

"Mate stop I already have a boner." Derrick says.

"Then put me down and let's mate, we have about an hour."

"I want to take you to the doctor first before you need to shift again. So against our desire and needs I am sorry it is not happening." Derrick says.

"Plus you think my beasts will let you go after an hour?" Derrick asks.

"Oh so they want longer then just push....."

Derrick shuts us up kissing us and nips my bottom lip.

"Fine."

We head to see the doctor.

She gives the green light to shift as Derrick's actions yesterday has allowed us to heal fully and properly. So Derrick sets me down and we shift running having him chase us as pack members look at me funny. I keep running going into the trees to my secret spot making Derrick chase me showing Jake.

I stop at my spot and throw my scent making Jake growl purr taking all of the control. He mounts me making Ashley and I happy. He only stops when I whine, letting Ashley have full control to mate with Jake. He goes more wild with her in control before he marks her and we cum.

"Mine!" Jake purrs before liking our ear as he already moved.

"Jake!" Both Ashley and I say as we share the control equally.

He likes our throat making us purr before we mate again quickly making me sore.

After our quick mating he likes us decreasing the soreness and we head back.