Day 3 Part 3

Recap:
Trace sighs before nodding allowing me to stay. So I got my battle bat, its a soft and firm foam bat to teach me how to fight when needed. I hit Trace first making him et in deafence mode. This make Jack back off and just watch allowing me to train with my brother. As Trace and I circle each other I can feel the warriors watch. I watch Trace to find his weakest point and not too soon I strike his ankles making him jump in the air dodging my strike. We keep going until Trace has Jack switch with him to help him see where I can improve. At first Jack takes a defince tatic, but after a couple rounds he switches making me stay on my toes. By now all the warriors are engaged in this. I watch Jack for any signs he will strike soon. And just like that he does, but I dodge it and I do not see the second strike coming until I land on the floor. Trace moves to help, but I shook my head no so he stays back allowing this to continue. I get up off the mat eyeing Jack before he tries to throw another punch. This time I block him and then swing my way to his neck to head lock him. As soon as we hit the floor my mate shows up not so happy. "SSSS!" When the warriors would not move immediately he growled making the gym floor vibrate. They move bowing then realizing their king is here. If only they know I am his mate then they would not have betted on my training. He sees the position I am in and growls even louder. Dang he is powerful. "Mine!" Dirrick hisses. All the warriors are shocked, but when Derrick grabs me holding me while inhaling my scent it wasmade clear who they thaught is his mate. See what I mean about werewolves and how not having a wolf makes me beseen by everyone else. "Mine." Derrick repeats calming down while I hug him back. Soon Derrick picks me up carrying me back home. As soon as we are back I am in deep trouble.

Present:
As soon as we are back I see my grandfather, grandmother, and my parents pissed. I knew why my mom was pissed all because of her favorite child could of gotten hurt. So when my mate takes me into my room slamming the door shut I was kind of happy for once I am not being punish or yelled at by my family immediately.

"Your Mine!" All his beasts and Derrick says.

"Yes, but it was better that I was training and distracting my mind than being in here pondering what happened before."

"What was there to ponder about that you had your legs wrapped around another male!?" Derrick seethe.

"Were you going to mark me or something else? What did your guards say to you to leave my side? Did you want to be with me or is it your beasts?..."

"Shh baby. I am sorry! Don't cry." Derrick says swooping me into his arms whipping my tears away.

"Tell me why you left me after...."

"Shhhh." Derrick says still holding me while sitting down.

Once he was on my bed I straddle is lap feeling he is starting to have a boner.

"Please mate you are...."

I start kissing his neck while my hands run over his muscles. His hands grips my hips and when I find the spot where my mark is supposed to be he groans with his head back.

"Your mine."

He groans again nodding while gripping my hips.

Next thing I know is his vampire taking control and I am under him.

"You think you can cause this..."Jarrod says.

He grinds making his boner hit my womanhood making me moan.

"And can tame it while still not getting punished for earlier?" Jarrod asks.

"Your mine..."

"Indeed I am, but you are mine and should know better than to have done that." Jarrod says.

I grind having his boner cause more waves of pleasure.

"You think you are ready my Imp, but you are not. I could easily drain your blood and easily break you." Jarrod says.

"You won't though."

He smirks and starts leaning to my neck making me hold in my breathe. He places a kiss on my sweet spot.

"Is this not enough until you are fully ready?" Jarrod asks.

"Who says I am not fully ready?"

"Your arousal smell mate." Jarrod says while Derrick still has some control.

"Is it you or Derrick saying this because earlier you were ready to take the next step."

"I was going to feed from you not mark you." Jarrod hisses before Derrick takes control back.

I push him and kicked until he was off of me.

"Your an ass."

I stormed out of my room and to the living room trying to escape the pain, but he caught up to me. Everyone sees and tries to get him off while he is growling. Next thing I know is his guards telling him something and just like that he drops the current situation. My grandfather pulls me into a hug, but everyone else besides my mother was shocked. While my mother tisked and walks away shaking her head. I was angry still so my grandfather let's me go and allows me to run out of the house to my old spot. Only a select few people knows where this spot is and one of them is my grandfather. I ran to my spot and when I got there all I thought was how could he thoughts. It started to sprinkle rain shortly after arriving, but I did not mind at all. It actually helped calm me down so I stayed not realizing how much time flies by until it is dark. So relentlessly I got up and walked back home enjoying the rain. As soon as I walked into the house here come a pissed of mate of mine. He first checks to see I am okay and when he did not find any injury he growls.

"Where have you been?" Derrick growls showing his vampire has a bit more control than he does.

"Out away from you."

"Are you trying to piss me off...?" Derrick asks.

"I do not care since apparently fate gave me an asshole mate. One that rather feeds from me than mark me and runs off whenever his guard whispers him something."

He was seething and soon Jarrod has full control before looking at me one last time before darting off. I could his his wolf's hurt right before he darted off so of course I felt a bit guilty. Soon we had dinner after my shower then it was bed.

As I lay down on my bed I can't help but miss him laying next to me cuddling me. I turn around in my bed looking at my locked door wondering if he would try to sleep next to me if he has not already left my home pack. Throughout the night I find myself tossing and turning from missing him and the guilt of hurting his innocent wolf.