163

After Derrick got back we mated constantly until dinner. Even thriugh dinner we could not keep our hands to ourself making Trace more annoyed.

Hey at least we kept it non sexual all the way through dinner until we got back to our room.

The rest of the night was us teasing snd mating on and off through the night. Derrick even woke me up tk mate by eating me out as his hands grope my boobs before my ass.

"Morning my queen." Jarrod says kissing his mark.

Every time they kiss their marks my back arches and sets us in the mood to mate.

"Jarrod!"
************************************

he smirks as hus fangs enlarge until I move his left hand to my pussy making him feel just how wet I am. His smirk grows and he starts fingering me as he feeds from hus mark.

"Jarrod Ah!"

He only starts fucking my pussy as he continues to finger me.

'Mate loves our taste right now.' Ashely, my wolf, pants in my head.

I give her control making Jarrod to become more wild with need until we cum togther as I am moaning his name.
************************************

"My queen mate!" Jarrod hisses in my ear pinching my nipples.

"Yes!"

"How you turn us on, but he wants control back since I am full now." Jarrod says before kissing my lips.

Too soon Derrick has full control and moves away.

"No!"

I did not know I could growl that loud and powerful until now.

Derrick was stund frozen into his sitting prosition on the edge of the bed looking at me.

"Do not ever pull away from me."

Ashely was hurt and so was I.

"Love..." Derrick says as his eyes show only love.

"No, you hurt us by denying our love just a couple seconds ago."

"I did not mean it like that my queen." Derrick says pulling us onto his lap.

"Then what did you mean?"

"I wanted to start our bath before my beasts take control. Believe me my queen I want us to get wash, but I also want ti shower you with our live while washjng your sexy body." Derrick says as hus hands roam my body before squeezing a handful and spanking me.

"Ah!"

Derrick smirks, but obeys as I pull his lips to ours. It heats up yo the point I am riding him until we cum together. Derrick takes this moment to pick us up and he starts our bath.

Two hours later we are washed and hungry ftom all the mating, so Derrick carries us to the dinning room fully dressed.

"Good morning Sweety." My dad says seeing us.

"Morning dad."

Derrick sets me on my chair before he sat down next to me.

"Where is Trace?"

"Probably still sleeping, but he should wake up soon." My mom says placing breakfast on the table.

After ten minutes I got up to wake him up even though Derrick did not like it. I quietly sneak to his door and opened it making sure not to make any loud sounds. I then quietly walked to his bed and as I am about to take his blanket away I see tge bags under his eyes. I look more carefully and guilt starts to eat at me, so instead of wakinv him up like old times I wake him up by lightly calling put to him.

"Trace."

He stirs.

"Trace."

Again he stirs.

"Trace breakfast is done."

He opens his eyes and his wolf is showing. Ashely wags her tag yelping in joy like she reconizes his wolf. Trace's wolf looks at me givinv me a wolf grin before pulling me into a hug.

Dang he moves fast.

"Good morning to you too."

He just hugs me tighter and after two more seconds I had enough.

"Okay lets go eat, I am hungry."

"I bet after all that mating last night and this morning." Trace's wolf says as he lets go of me.

"You heard us?"

"I am pretty sure everyone in the house heard you guys at it." Trace's wolf says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is that why Trace has bags under his eyes and worried lines?"

"Um...." Trace's wolf says as my mate shows up.

Derrick wraps his arms around me nuzzling his head into my neck.

"My queen what is taking so long? The food is getting cold." Derrick says.

"We were just about to head downstairs." Trace says now incontrol of his wolf.

Derrick looks at my brother before kissing Jake's mark on me. I tried to suppress the moan and reaction, but I failed. I knew he did this on purpose when I see Trace looking displeased and moves away from us in a sour mood.

I will have to talk to him about this later.

The next second Derrick picks me up and carries me back to the dinning room.