Day 3 Part 2

Once my dad made sure I was okay he promised me he would not tell my grandparents. And just like that my door was shut leaving me alone in here.

Did I truly want him to mark me already? Was he going to mark me or something else? Did he feel what I felt or was it just me? What did his guard tell him? Why did his vampire take full control rather than his wolf? Does his wolf really accept me as his one and only? Or is it only his vampire that accepts me?

We all know most vampires dont care who thier mate is as long as they do have a mate. Then there are werewolves and as my past has shown they do care when it comes to having a wolf if born into a wolf family.

As I sit on my bed just thinking about this I feel the pain and worry so I get up and find Trace in hopes he will be able to distract me. I walked all the way to the gym and find him training with Jack his chosen Beta.

Yup you guessed it my father picked Trace to be the next Alpha.

I walked up to them and Jack smiles at me.

"Where is your mate?" Tace says putting more pressure on mate to make Jack stop.

"I do not know. The last time I saw him he was being dragged by his guards."

"Then what are you doing here? You know grandpa would be pissed to find you here without promission." Trace says.

I can feel all the warriors, in here, eyes on me.

"Well then grandpa does not need to know."

Trace is about to say something before I spoke.

"I just need to be distracted, please Trace."

Trace sighs before nodding allowing me to stay. So I got my battle bat, its a soft and firm foam bat to teach me how to fight when needed. I hit Trace first making him et in deafence mode. This make Jack back off and just watch allowing me to train with my brother. As Trace and I circle each other I can feel the warriors watch. I watch Trace to find his weakest point and not too soon I strike his ankles making him jump in the air dodging my strike. We keep going until Trace has Jack switch with him to help him see where I can improve. At first Jack takes a defince tatic, but after a couple rounds he switches making me stay on my toes. By now all the warriors are engaged in this. I watch Jack for any signs he will strike soon. And just like that he does, but I dodge it and I do not see the second strike coming until I land on the floor. Trace moves to help, but I shook my head no so he stays back allowing this to continue. I get up off the mat eyeing Jack before he tries to throw another punch. This time I block him and then swing my way to his neck to head lock him. As soon as we hit the floor my mate shows up not so happy.

"SSSS!"

When the warriors would not move immediately he growled making the gym floor vibrate. They move bowing then realizing their king is here.

If only they know I am his mate then they would not have betted on my training.

He sees the position I am in and growls even louder.

Dang he is powerful.

"Mine!" Dirrick hisses.

All the warriors are shocked, but when Derrick grabs me holding me while inhaling my scent it wasmade clear who they thaught is his mate.

See what I mean about werewolves and how not having a wolf makes me beseen by everyone else.

"Mine." Derrick repeats calming down while I hug him back.

Soon Derrick picks me up carrying me back home. As soon as we are back I am in deep trouble.

Mate!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें