intro

So i am the trouble maker knowing i am the mate of the most powerful vampire/werewolf/warlock hybrid. I was always so sweet when no one woke me up, but that changed when he took me away from everything like i had no say. So as punishment i act up and start fights. Which he punishes me more by tightening the leash (not a real lesh yet). The worse he has done to punish me was to make me stay in the room for a week. It is way too small to be in there for more than three days straight. I will not let him mate with me and he does find a way to sleep with me when i am alseep. He knows the more time he spends with me the more i will fall in love which i think is BS. In summary i am Alvin in Alvin and the Chipmunks in a sense. Right now i am running arround the castle without my guard and making sure if he comes looking for me he will have a hard time. I ran a bit faster hearing my guard and i fall while the vase and stand brakes. Next thing is My mate screaming orders and i am in his arms. I know i broke my leg at the least and hopefuly nothing more. He sets me on the bed barking orders while everyone is running around.

I wake up in my bed with him sitting in the chair by the window.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you force me to be here like a prisioner. I want freedom not a mate who controls me and acts like my oppion does not matter."

His eyes glow a dark red which means his vampire is control.

"Mate will never leave me. I have finally found you after twenty centries of being alive!" He says.

"I hate you, let me go!"

He glares at me, but i can hear his wolf whimper. His wolf is caring and sweet unlike his vampire. And i never met his warlock being.

"Damn just sit still you have been in a coma for three months!" He hisses.

I lay back. How has he not lost it?

He sits next to me taking the cuffs off.

"The doctor had to put these on to stop you from injurying yourself more in the coma." He says.

I just nod. I can see his wolf is in control now. I move my free hand on to his hair. It is greasy somewhat, but i know his wolf needs some love and praise for not loosing it while i was in a coma. He turns his head and looks directly at me. He leans down and i was about to have our first kiss after so long until the doctor walked it. Both our heads turn to the doctor and jealousy runs through me. I have see this female before with him and i hate it he is Mine. She turns to look at him more and i lost it. I got up too fast to know the pain of freshly healed broken bones. I push her away and grab her by her hair until i swing her away. He walks up to me and turns me around. He is about to kiss me, but i move away not caring about the increasing pain. Once i was in my room i packed some of my things just incase. He storms in grabing me since i was standing.

"Mine!"

It was a different voice and when i looked into his eyes and they where a forest green like freshly grown plants. Something in me takes over and i start to dig my hands into his hair while wanting to at lease make out. He looks at my lips and we kiss. It was passionate, loving, and worry, but moatly loving. I wrap my legs around him tighter while he just moves his lips down from my mouth and stoping on the spot he will mark me (my sweet spot). I try to hold in a moan, but once i feel him growing it sliped out of my mouth. He moves to look at me and then his so called sister walks in seeing us. I say so called sister because she is not blood and is not adooted, he just feels and acts like her big brother. I can see she is hirt, but covers it up once he turns to look at her. I can not help, but to show her place when she does not listen. I start to grind on him making this known he is mine.

"Get out!" His vampire says.

Feeling it while i am strandling him makes this feeling increase.

"Mine!" I can tell every body (all his three beings and his human side) fighting for control.

I start grinding harder and faster while this happens. He pulls away looking alarmed. He sniffs and his eyes go charcoal black making me be turned on more. I try to grind more, but he moves away from me darting out the door once i am on the bed. There is some pain, but i do not know what its from besides my heart. In walks my maid having a knowing look and helps me take a bath.