161

After the call Derrick did take me out on a date and as I teased him wearing sexy clothes while purposefully turning him on throughout our date he lost control. His beast fought for full control, but it only ended with the mating with me making Derrick have to carry to our room as I was sore and my legs were like noodles.

Now it is morning and I got to say I am still hella sore, but it was worth it. Derrick pulls me closer gripping onto my boob.

Yup he made me stay naked after our bath since I was sore and his beasts were still very horny.

"Mine!" Jake purrs licking his mark.

"Ah Jake!"

He smirks and continues until he flips me over and eat me out help cure the soreness. He only uses his tongue as he holds me close squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Jake!"

He flicks his tongue over my clitoris again before circling around it.

"Jake I....."

He pulls my pussy against his face diving in on a mission even as I cum he keeps going.

"JAKE!!!!!"

He continues making me cum again two more times until I can't take all of it. I try pulling away, but it only earned my ass spanked. I try closing my legs, but that earns me a spanking and teasing not being able to move and not able to cum.

"Jake!"

I pull his hair a bit making him stop to look at me.

"Please!"

"Why can't I just pleasure you mate?" Jake asks

"Because your tongue is causing so much pleasure and I want a different pleasure."

Jake, Jarrod, and Trevor shares control getting on top of me before mating.

"Mate wants this?" They asks pushing all of there massive dick in me.

"Yes!"

They smirk and I wrap my arms around their neck as the hold my right leg up to give them more space to bottom out.

"Mates yes don't stop!"

The pick up their speed making me clamp onto them more earning a playful growling hiss.

When I am close to cumming I know they know.

"Don't you dare mate, not until we tell you so." They say very husky slowing a bit down.

"No!"

They stop looking at me.

"More and faster!"

They obey only to slow down as I am at the edge of my climax clamping onto their dick.

"More!"

They obey and again slows down when I am near my climax. This continues for three more times before I push on their chest.

"What is it? Do you need...?" They ask before I interrupt them pushing them on their back and I climb on top.

I slide down moaning as my head is back with my back arched in pleasure.

"Mate." They say before Jarrod take control starting to feed from my right boob as he pounds into me holding me close.

Unlike when Derrick' beasts were sharing control Jarrod let's me cum and groans sucking greedily as I cum.

"JARROD!!!!!"

I fall limp against his body as soon as he licks the wound close. He holds me as his right hand is on my ass squeezing and pulling me impossibly close while his left hand is on my back rubbing up and down.

"Damn Jarrod you know how to let me loose."

Even though I said that as my head is on his left shoulder close to his nesck he still heard me.

"Only for you my queen." Jarrod says.

"I think you made up for all your messes, but tell me was it you who did not want me to cum just yet?

He gulps.

"I have a good reason." Jarrod says holding me closer not wanting to let me away from him.

"Let me guess. You did not want me to cum while sharing control with Jake and Trevor until you could feed from me. Thus making my blood taste better and pulse through you like lightning hitting a metal pole."

"My queen please..." Jarrod says as I pull back some.

I kiss him shutting him up and when our kiss is heating up as I dig my fingers into his hair I break our kiss.

"Next time I won't forgive so easily without you graveling for it, but for now I understand."

He kisses me until I break it.

"Your punishment through is to not have any control next time during mating."

Jarrod hisses not like this.

"You want to make it more than once?"

I arch my eyebrows and stare.

After five minutes I get up making Jarrod pull me back not letting go before nuzzling into my neck.

"Fine." Jarrod says.

"Now that's my good king."

When he would not let go of me I laced my fingers into his hair tugging in making him to look at me.

"No be good and let me go so we can go out on a date."

"Date?" Jarrod says milking all the control as much as he can.

"Yes a date as we did not finish our date yesterday."

"And who's fault was that my sexy tempting queen?" Jarrod says before kissing his mark.

"Ah!"

He smirks until I tug his hair.

"Naughty Jarrod, you are making it hard not to make the punishment harder."

He looks into my eyes shocked before hissing letting me go. I get up and lean over kissing his pouting lips as my hand lays on his naked dick.

"That's what I thought my king."

He tries to get freaky, but when I tug his hair he knows he is pushing it.

"You don't play fair my queen." Jarrod hisses.

"Who said I play fair when it comes to you my king?"

I move away and purposely shake my hips before purposely bending down grabbing my slippers even though I do not need them making Jarrod hiss huskily clearly turned on again. He get off the bed and I dart into the bathroom about to shut the door when he stops it with his foot. He pushes the door open and his eyes are showing lust mixed with mischief.

"Naughty queen tempting her king on purpose just to punish him more. Tisk Tisk my queen, but don't worry I won't me so unjustly with your punishment." Jarrod says and traps me to the shower.

I gulp knowing I pushed my luck.