Day 157

Recap:
Once i was in my room i packed some of my things just incase before he storms in grabing me since i was standing. "Mine!" He says. It was a different voice and when i looked into his eyes they where a forest green like freshly grown plants. Something in me takes over and i start to dig my hands into his hair while wanting to at lease make out. He looks at my lips before pulling me closer to his body and smashing our lips together. This kiss was passionate, loving, and worry, but mostly loving. I wrap my legs around him tighter while he just moves his lips down from my mouth and stoping on the spot he will mark me (my sweet spot). I try to hold in a moan, but once i feel his boner growing it sliped out of my mouth. He moves to look at me and then his so called sister walks in seeing us. I say so called sister because she is not blood and is not adooted, he just feels and acts like her big brother. I can see she is hurt and angry, but covers it up once he turns to look at her. Get Out!" He says keeping my body against him. I look at her as anger and frustration seeps back into me quickly and I can not help, but to show her place when she does not listen. I start to grind on him making this known he is mine only and I will not share him like that. "GET. OUT!" Jarrod hisses as he now has full control. Feeling his hissing vibrations and his power while i am strandling him makes this feeling increase. "Mine!" I faintly hear her leaving after that as I am thrown onto my bed with him hovering over me. At this point I realized after saying he is mine as a verbal acknowledgment I can tell every body (all his three beings and his human side) fighting for control. I was enjoying this as they each fought for full control while we kiss passionately and hungerly. When I could not wait any longer to complete our mate bond I start grinding harder and faster while this happens.  Too soon he pulls away looking alarmed before he sniffs and his eyes go charcoal black making me become turned on more. I try to grind more, but he moves away from me darting out the door once i am on the bed tied up from preventing me of keeping him here with me. As soon as he is out the door there is some pain growing quickly, but i do not know what its from besides my heart. Soon my maid walks in having a knowing look and helps me take a bath.

Present:
It is morning and Derrick did not come back. I had cried myself to sleep with ice packs too stop the pain and cool me down. I look around me to see Grace still asleep as she stayed with me since my maid left. I think back to yesterday feeling my heart break more wondering why he left me. I get up still feeling the pain and burning up, but my ice packs are melted. So I hop into the shower taking an iced cold shower until I touch where Jarrod feeds from. I fall then curling into a ball crying my eyes out.

The good thing about taking an ice cold shower is you never run out of the desired temperature water.

I stay in there even as Grace tries to help me, but her help was fruitless as all I wanted to do is cry my eyes out and scream the pain out.

When I could not cry anymore I get out and get dressed before Will is let in. I just stay in bed not wanting to do anything. Jarrod did come by, but when Grace looked at me I shook my head.

I did want to be in my mate's arms, but I was hurt and feeling rejected all over again.

So it was an was an easy day for them to guard me besides me not eating. And when sleep welcomes me I did not put up a fight. Instead I ran to it only to be asleep in a dreamless sleep state.

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and scream the pain into my pillow. Grace try's to comfort me, but her touch hurts worse.

I did find out that I am in heat today only because I heard Will and Grace talking outside my door. Who knew a wolfless werewolf human could go into heat?

I finically fall back asleep only to wake up screaming as the pain intensifies. Grace looks scared and tells Will something, but at this point I can not hear as my vision is turning black. Soon I black out only feeling what I presume is Jarrod carrying me. That is before I completely blackout.

I wake up again feeling arms around me and instantly freak out even though I do not feel my heat as much.

"Sh mate it is okay. It is just me and I am trying to help with your heat. " Derrick say.

After that I relax and soon fall back asleep dreaming of being with Jake completing our bond.