Day 2 Part 2

After breakfast I found out that my mate's name is Derrick, he is part werewolf/vampire/ and warlock, he is the king of both werewolves and vampires, his wolf's name Jake, his vampire's name is Jarrod, and his warlock's name is Trevor.

"Lets play 20 questions."

"Okay, you go first." Derrick says.

"What is your favorite movie?"

"I do not have one?" Derrick says.

"Come on you have to have at least one."

"Sorry, but I do not have any." Derrick says.

"Fine, then what is your favorite color?"

"Midnight blue." Derrick says.

That surprised me a bit.

"Really?"

"Yes, why?" Derrick asks.

"Because it is my favorite color."

He smirks like someone who is planning something.

"It is your turn."

"Who is your favorite character in the movie you picked earlier?" Derrick asks.

"Well both Edward and Jake is a tie for my favorite character."

"Why?" Derrick asks.

"Nope, it is my turn."

"Why did you arrive here?"

"I was driving through the town when I picked up your scent." Derrick says.

"That does not answer my question really."

"Well that question has two parts then." Derrick says.

"Fine."

"Now, Why is both of them your favorite characters?" Derrick asks.

"Simple, I just can not chose between them."

"Why were you driving through town?"

"I was at a meeting over by the Inn." Derrick says and then shrugs.

"Why did you think I would reject you?" Derrick asks?

"Because you are not just a king to one supernatural being, but two."

I really tried not to let any tears escape especially the ones that were starting to form when I started to think about my past.

"Hey.... Sh... It is okay." Derrick says and holds me until my brother sees my tears.

"What did you do to my sister?" Trace yells almost losing control of his wolf.

"H...he...did...no..nothing."

My brother looks at me and I ran all the way to my room. I knew sooner or later my happiness would be dampened by my past. I know what you might be thinking and no I have never have had a real relationship before my mate. I was bullied for not having a wolf almost all of my life, but the one time I have ever had a crush and it was known they hurt me badly. Not just bullying me, but almost killing me when he and the schools slut gained up on me for having a crush on him. That is all I am going to say on that matter.

My grandmother walks into my room and sits next to me. Since only she has a key to my room in an emergency situation. Why you ask, well to tell you simply my grandmother has a connection with me that she can sense when something is off.

"Do you want to talk about it?" My grandmother asks.

"It was my fault. I wanted to play the stupid game rather than get to know him like a normal person would."

"It is not your fault. We all carry our past with us in one way or another. And it was a general question you needed to know. As for the game and getting to know your mate there is no normal way or a right way. Take your grandfather and I, when we found each other we did not get along so well, but as we seen each other's likes and that started us to get to know each other it made us learn to compromise to be mates." My grandmother says.

I know that both my grandparents are stubborn. My grandfather not wanting to loose his mate in war or have her get hurt. While my grandmother never wanted to be the type of Luna that just sits back doing nothing that might stop a fight.

"That is different. You and grandfather had your wolf then and still have them. I don't and that is why I will never be seen like anyone else besides weak and defenseless. What if his people hate me and try to challenge our bond? What if just him asking that question and Trace seeing my tears opens his eyes to see I can not be like any of the rulers before me. I could not even push Trish off of me. I could not even block her punches......"

*Knock.... Knock*

I look over and see my mate staring at me so I cover my face.

"You are my mate and I would never let anyone hurt you" Derrick says, but it is not really his voice from earlier.

I could here the whimper and growls, so I think maybe Jake his wolf said that.

"You can not protect me 24/7. And frankly your guards creep me out."

My grandmother leaves and shuts the door behind her.

"I can......" Derrick says, but when I turn over and see his eyes they are black with red specks. This only means that his vampire is in control more than him.

"What happens if you are not there and one of your blood sucking guards that looks at me like I am food comes near me. How are you going to protect me then? You can always since you have to sleep, take care of yourself, do your duties, and so on. Don't you get it!"

I was crying at they end just think just one of his can kill me in a heart beat.

His eyes are more marron and his body language says he will kill anyone who tries.

"Mine!" Jarrod hisses.

Oh zut I just made his vampire get full control.

One of the guards walk in and at first he looks at me like I am his prey then when Jarrod has him against the wall he looks at him well until both hear my heartbeat quicken. Both guys look at my throat and that is when I screamed. Trace and grandfather was the first ones and that is when I blacked out. Who could blame me in this situation.