164 Part 2

We walked next to each other and the closer we got the more I can feel his mood changing. So I do the only thing I know would work.

"Tag your it!"

I dart off to the left making Trace chase me.

"You are going to get both of us in trouble." Trace says.

"I will take the risk to just have fun with my big bro."

I run a bit faster making Trace pick up his speed too.

"This is annoying we are not little anymore Alice." Trace says.

I knew he was having fun as his mood and tone was evidence.

"Catch me if you can."

I shift and Ashely wags her tail so I gave her control. we run past the playground and picked up our pace just as we turned.

'Mate worried.' Ashely says heading back to the house.

I should have known giving her control would make us end back there.

Trace follows in his wolf form until we had to skid as I see Derrick on the porch. This makes Trace skid to, but lands on top of me. Dirreck growls and Trace gets off, but not before tapping me with his nose with a wolf grin making me it. We shake out our fur before Ashely has us laying on our paws because Derrick looks pissed off.

"Go change back." Derrick says looking at me.

I scuffed in my head, but Ashely obeys hurriedly.

As we walk back fully dressed I look at Derrick who looks to be fighting with Jake. I look to my left and see Trace walking back fully dressed too.

"Where have you been and why did you leave without telling me." Derrick asks clearly angered and hurt.

"I went to have some fun."

Trace looks at me and shakes his head as our dad is out here too making us stay put.

"Fun with who exactly?" Derrick's voice booms.

"You do know your King Command does not work on me, but just to please Ashely I was with Trace most at the lake."

Yup I took control from my wolf.

"Why were you blocking me then?" Derrick asks.

Only for a split second his eyes softens and like he was about to whimper.

"Maybe because I just wanted to be with my brother rather than being in the dark completely."

Derrick looks taken back before recovering.

"You told her?" Derrick asks using his king command.

Trace looks at him angerly.

"No he did not as he said to ask you, but that is not the point Derrick."

I turn on my heels and stormed away making Derrick in a flash grab me and carry me back to my room while me kicking. It only earned spankings, but I was not going to submit without a fight unlike my wolf Ashely.

As Derrick locks my door and sets me on my bed I look for an exit. Like he knows he pins me to my bed with my legs out.

"Dont think about it mate, your mine!" Derrick says.

I still ws not going to submit even though the mate bond was causing the sparks where our bodies are touch makes us happy.

"Then dont try to control me especially when you have been keeping secrets from me."

Derrick kisses his marks making Ashely to pur wanting and begging us to submit and mate.

"It is for your own good and I will never change when it comes to your safety." Derrick says as he looks into my eyes showing Jake a bit.

"You want me to stay clueless and be a good little mate doing as only you say. That is not me and the sooner you get it through your thick skull the better."

Jake takes control and kisses me making me almost loose control to Ashely. I move my head away ad he looks a bit hurt, but I am not submiting.

"We dont want it that way my queen. We were just worried and scared." Jake says.

"Scared of what?"

Jake moves and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Of loosing you and that your heat might start back up when we are not there next to you." Jake says after I grab his hand.

"You were worried my heat might cause more than heat pain?"

"Yes." Jake says.

"I never thought of that and I am sorry, but at the same time I want my freedom."

Jake looks at me like a lost puppy.

"I want to do things like finding out why my brother's mood was sour when I want to without asking."

"I understand." Jake says.

"I understand now where you guys were coming from, but unless you dont keep secrets from me it will turn out like this or worse."

"We just dont want to ever loose you let alone see you hurt." Jake says.

"I understand, but I dont want secrets between us as it only leads to us fighting."

"Okay, but you do have to admit the makeup sex is great." Jake says.

"Yes of course, but when is mating not great when it is with you."

Jake kisses me which leads to us mating, but trying to be quiet.

After mating Jake spoons me.

"I demoted those gaurds that hurt you and I made Trace take the week off using my command." Jake says.

"What?"

"He questioned my ruling as he seen to just place them on probation or in a different area. Then did not like the reasons you left our home after I so called kidnapped you. Really he was pushing it and questioning everything on mybruling to my love for you." Jake says.

"So you used your King Command to make him submit?"

I was getting angry by the second.

"It was the only way without a challenge or stripping him of his title. I promise I was thinking of how it would affect you and I just wanted to get back to you." Jake says.