(2)

HYUNJIN

"So when are you going to come back here? I already missed you." I smiled through the phone. Facetiming Seungmin.

He just giggles. "I dont know. I miss everyone too."

I rolled my eyes. Wanting him to say that he miss me but nahh.. he said everyone instead.

"I thought you're going to miss me only." I said. Sulking.

Seungmin laugh at me. Look at him! So cute like a baby. I closed my mouth, because I'm so fracking whipped now.

"I miss you too, idiot. What are you doing?" He said.

"Feeding cats, like usual." I said as I showed him all the cats on the street.

"You and your stray cats. Haha, our Jinnie is cute!!" He shouted.

"No! I'm not." I deny. He always calling me cute. What the hell. Its making me shy.

"Go to sleep, bud. You have school tomorrow." Said Seungmin while yawning.

I also yawn. Going out in the midnight of time is stress reliever, but tiring at the same time. Well, Seungmin is right. I need to go to sleep now.

"I will. You too, baby." I said.

"Stop calling me that! Its cringy." He whines.

"Sure. Okay.. good night minnie."

"Good night, cute jinnie."

"I'm not cute!"

"Yes you are!"

After the facetime ended, I sheepishly smiled. Its been about a year, Seungmin is studying at LA. And about year too, I've been waiting for him to comeback because I have something to tell him.

I put my phone in my pocket and pick up one of the cat onto my lap. Stroking its fur.

"See you again, Grey. Take care of your friends. Daddy will be here again tomorrow. Bye." I kiss the cat and put him on the ground again.

Going home, getting ready to go to sleep.

____________________

I slept in again!! My mom nagging at me since breakfast until we get to my school. She still has time to nag even when I'm already about to get off from the car.

I just kiss her hand saying goodbye and storm upstairs, dont want to be late again.

Luckily when I got there, the teacher is still not in the class. I sigh in relieved, get to my table and sit down. Panting heavily.

Argh... Its still early in the morning but I'm already showered in sweats. And this happened every morning, all the students already used to it. They dont even give a damn anymore. Sigh...

I rest my face on a table.. like I'm going to die... Out of breath.

"Hello, everyone."

Yep, the teacher is already here. We all stand up in sync to greet her.

"Sit down.., everyone." She said after that and put her books on her table.

"Today, you're going to have a new friend. Please treat him well, okay?" The teacher said while smiling.

Everyone including me put 100% interest. As we all are already anticipating on the new student entries.

"Come in, dear." Said the teacher so that the newbie can enter the classroom.

Few seconds later, a blonde boy enter the room. He is much shorter than me, fluffy hair with freckles and looking somewhat intimidating. He's cute but no.. he look like he doesnt have any interest on anybody in this class.

"Okay, Felix introduce yourself." The teacher order.

"Hi, I'm Lee Felix. Nice to meet you."

I got goosebumps. His voice is so deep unlike his babyfaced look. What a duality, I can already sense strong aura from him.

"Uhmm... Hyunjin?" Teacher call for me making my daydream shattered and I immediately answer her.

"Y-yes, madam?"

"Is it okay if Felix sit with you? You're the only normal one in this class after all."

I just nods. Still speechless as I was so captivated by this new boy's look and for the fact that he is going to be my deskmate excite me.

Felix took his steps toward a table next to me and sit beside me, while I'm sitting beside the window.

"Hi." I greet him.

He just turn to me and smile then put his focused on the teacher. I did the same.

The class started after that.