(5)

FELIX

The dinner finished. Its just, I'm at a living room still waiting for the rain to stop, so that I can go home.

"Where's Hyunjin?" His mom come out from the kitchen.

"Upstairs." I said.

Soon after I said that, Hyunjin suddenly show up. "Are you looking for me, mom?"

"Yes. I just wanna tell you that the meat strips you ask me to refill is in the box. When you want to feed your cats, take it with you." She said.

What?! Did she just said... Cats?

"Okay, mom. Thank you! Love you!" Hyunjin clingy onto his mom and his mom pats his head.

"Silly boy.."his mom ruffled his hair and come towards me to ruffles my hair too. "Goodnight, Felix. Dont be like Hyunjin.. he always sleep late. Mom will be upstairs."

She went upstairs after give Hyunjin a peck on his cheek.

I got blushing. Besides my mom, she is the first person who dare to touch my hair. Now I know where did Hyunjin gets his clingy self.

"Lets go. Its not raining anymore." Said Hyunjin looking so energetic.

"Where to? Sending me home?." I asked. Hyunjin is that kind of boy who always have activity inside his head.

"Feeding stray cats with me."

After he said that, My eyes widely opened. I got goosebumps, its not that I dont like Cats. I'm scared of them!!!!

"Felix? Why are you so quiet?" Hyunjin snapped me out from my thought.

I look at him as my eyes is also trembling. I suddenly feeling dizzy, and my whole body start to gets itchy. What the heck?

"Felix? Are you okay?" Hyunjin hold my hand like hes going to check on my temperature.

But my head is spinning to answer.

"You look pale." He said.

I accidentally pushing him away, maybe to rash but its because I feel really really uncomfortable now. I storm upstairs and immediately get in the toilet.

I feel the urge to take off my shirt and so I did..

Holy shat! Look in the mirror... I feel like I'm watching someone else.

I cant believe this... I... I grow fur.

I GROW FUR!!!! The cursed... Was it real?!

________________

HYUNJIN

What in the actual frack is just happened? Felix looks like he is not in a good state. Was he really hates human beings? I mean... He is a human too but how come he hates human interactions? I was just concerned about him but he push me away like I'm an object.

I'm not angry, just worried. Is he sick or whatsoever? If he was a girl than I can tell that he is on his period..

But he is a boy!

I storm upstairs, get in my room. But Felix is not there. So I took initiative to get in the bathroom, he must be there.

I knocked for several times, no one answer. So I had to do this...

I spin the door knob and opened the door slowly to get inside.

"Felix!" I call for him but sigh.. my bathroom is also empty.

Where did he go?

I keep wondering and wondering where did he go untill I step on something. I look down just to see my pants and shirts which I gave Felix earlier are now on the floor.

This is getting weirder, the more I think about it. Well, maybe he has going back to his house. But how? I dont even noticed him when I was at the living room.

And plus.. did he.. get out from this house..

Naked?!

________________

To stop myself from thinking about Felix's weird and questionable action, as usual..

Here I am. Feeding cats on the streets.

"Hey, Grey.. you're getting more fat now. From now on.. I will decrease your meal." I hugs Grey and playing with his fur.

Whenever I play with cats, all my stress would go away replace with happiness. I do have dog, its called Kkami. But I usually put Kkami at home. And he already has enough love from my family compared to this stray cats.

But when I was so fascinated in feeding cats, my concentrations start to shake when I saw a beautiful cat, not too far from me.

The way its looking at me full of coldness with a fluffy, clear white fur. Its suddenly reminds me of Felix. What the heck?

I chuckles at myself

I chuckles at myself. I stood up and get closer to the cat and recognized that it is a male. Haha, so cute!

I slowly pick him up into my arm not trying to scare him. Rubbing his fur, his fur is so fluffy, it does look like Felix for some reason.

Help, this cat is so beautiful! What should I do?!

"Hey, mister cat. You really look like my friend. His name is Felix." I squeeze it and then he is hissing hard. So, he is a grumpy cat, huh?

I lost my control already. He just look so cute, help me someone!!

"Fluffy fur, from now on.... I'll call you Yongbok. Wait for me here everynight okay? I will feed you up." I said before I put him on the ground again. He must has an owner, because of how clean and neat his fur is.

This is the first time I saw a cat that is so graceful and elegant. It looks so expensive! Must be belong to a rich people.

"Bye bye my babies..." I said good bye to all the cats before going back to my house.