(13)

The match between Chan and Felix continues. The two were so competitive. 

Felix screaming whenever Chan getting a chance to punch his character. Everyone who's watching just giggles at Felix cuteness.

Especially Han and Hyunjin.

They never thought that the intimidating kitty boy is such an active sunshine when it comes to games.

Then Chan groaned when Felix beat his character to death.

Game over.

"Arghh.. felix... You improved! I underestimate your skills earlier." Sighed Chan.

Everyone is laughing.

"Now its Hyunjin's turn!" Said Felix.

He just wanted Hyunjin to forget about last night with games. No other intentions.

Hyunjin point at himself, confused.

"Go, Hyunjin. Prove him you're our school prince!" Han patting Hyunjin's back, giving him courage.

Hyunjin hesitantly sits on Chan's place and slowly playing with controller, moving the character.

They both start to fight each other. At first, Hyunjin just getting beaten up from Felix because he is still hesitating. But after he starting to feel comfortable, he turn the table.

"Yahhh!!" Shouted Felix when Hyunjin get to beat his character.

Hyunjin just laugh loudly. For a second his mind just full with games only. Captivating with how Felix is being different now. And immersed with the game itself.

Han just proudly claps whenever Hyunjin is getting beaten up by Felix, because he is on Felix's side. But when Hyunjin beat Felix, Han just laugh it off.

Without realizing, Minho scoot closer to Han. Han didnt noticed because he was just so focused on those two.

"Hyunjin...!! To the left, fast!" Scream Changbin getting obsessed with screaming for the past 20 minutes.

"Hey.."

Han can feel someone besides him. He then turn to that person, and saw Minho is widely smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes and ignored Minho. Minho feel hurt but not giving up.

"Hanie.." he calls again.

"What do you want?" Ask Han, sounded irritated.

Minho just softly sigh.
"Can we talk outside for a while?"

Han didnt look at him, his eyes was on Felix and Hyunjin. He doesnt have courage to look at the person who broke his heart.

"If its not important, no thanks!" He said. His voice is also cold.

Minho felt down. But he needs to fix this as soon as possible. He didnt care of anything, he just drag Han outside. Han was so shocked, he didnt get to stop him now.

MINHO

"Let me go!" Han harshly retracted his hand once they are outside the arcade.

"Hanie, please listen to what I want to say." Minho be looking so serious.

"I dont care about you! Now leave me alone." Han tried to went inside again but Minho grabbed his hand and turns Han around before crashing his lips on Hans.

They stay like that for a few seconds before Han push him away.

"Are you crazy!!" Han shouted. Getting sick of being toyed like this.