(25)

NO ONE

"Wow.. look at those two!" Han gasped in what he seen.

Everyone look at the same direction as Han and saw Felix helping Hyunjin to walk.

"Yah, Hyunjin? Are you okay?" Hongjoong asked while also helping them.

"No, I'm okay. Its just a small matter."

"Lets get you in the car first." Said Hongjoong.

No one realized this but, Wooyoung keep staring at them, feeling defeated.

There's two cars, one car that placed, Chan Changbin, Seungmin, I.n, Hyunjin and Felix. Meanwhile another car, there's Hongjoong, Wooyoung, Minho and Han.

After 30 minutes, they arrived at the restaurant that they usually hang out.

Find a large table that can fit everyone, immidietly sitting when they found one. And then the waiter came to take order. After placing order,  they start talking about the game.

"I was afraid at first because I thought we wouldnt score any." Said Han, looks really serious making everyone anticipating.

"But at last, luckily our jinnie woke up from his dream and start to flex his skills." Han continue.

Everyone agreeing.

"I'm sorry, I just cant focus at first." Claim Hyunjin, scratching the back of his head.

"Nah... We're understand. But you did great at the end." Seungmin assured his bestfriend.

"Yeah, true. I still remember the way you kick the ball." Added Changbin.

"You really look effortlessly stunning, I envied you." Said Han.

"Really? Thanks." Hyunjin gets shy, he dont know how to handle compliments.

"Aww, he is blushing!!" Everyone teased Hyunjin even more.

"But, guys. The food will take 50 minutes to be serve. How about we play something while waiting?" Hongjoong planned something inside his head.

Nah, he just want to clarify something.

"What game?" Chan is always on when it comes to game.

"I know! This game is trending between high schooler like us." Wooyoung suddenly speaks up.

"You mean except for Chan and Minho hyung? Since they're the grandpa here." Said Hyunjin, savage.

Everyone burst into laughter. While Chan and Minho give death stares to Hyunjin.

"Okay.. okay.. I was just joking." Hyunjin felt goosebumps looking at those two.

Once again laughter filled the restaurant.

"Okay, wooyoung? What game did you mean?" Hongjoong asked while putting his hand around Wooyoung shoulder.

"Uhmm... Okay. Lets dig each other's secret with Truth or Dare!" He said.

Everybody seems to agree since they started to make a happy noises.

"Let me start..," Wooyoung said while putting a bottle at the middle of the table.

"Where did you get that?" Hongjoong asked while giggles because it seems like Wooyoung has been planning this.

"I just have it." He said while spinning the bottle.

Its spinning for a moment and landed on Felix.

"Okay, Felix! Truth or dare?" Wooyoung smirk.

Felix just look surprised. Still in between truth or dare.