(16)

NO ONE

They finally reached the destination. Its a bit of a forest area which a lot of school activities has been done here.

When all the students gather around outside the bus. Mrs. Yoon start giving instructions. All the student were given one whistle each. And they started to moving in the forest.

Mrs. Yoon and a few of other teacher walking at the front and all the students walking in teams.

Hyunjin's team happen to walk at the very back.

They started with a few plants.  Unique plants are planted here which is draws Hyunjin's attentions.

All the students were amazed by the new knowledge they are about to gain from this forest.

While focusing on plants, Felix stumble a bit making him automatically grabbed on Hyunjin's jacket. Hyunjin noticed it and immediately grab on Felix to help him balance.

"Walk closer so that I'll keep you in my eyes." Hyunjin said before he gave his full attention on taking pictures of the forest.

Felix's chest start to race fast. The way Hyunjin warned him with a sharp eyes making Felix won't be able to control his feelings. He blushed hard.

Han who noticed just giggles alone. "Yah, control your hormones or Hyunjin will noticed your red face." He wishpered.

Felix eyes widen to what Han's said.

Then the three of them focused on the mission after that. Once again, Felix stumble, this time he almost fall on his face but Han and Hyunjin manage to grab him.

"What a clumsy kitty you are!" Mumble Han while shaking his head.

"Hold me, so you wont be stumble again." Hyunjin said while holding Felix hand.

This time, Felix just cant even focused on missions anymore. His attention was on their hands.

Not gonna lie, Hyunjin also can feel his heart beats not like usual this time.

"So romantic!" Shouted Lia, one of their student up from the front.

"Yeah, right? They're so cute together!" Said Han while mimicking Lia's reaction. Then he glance at the two, rolling his eyes.

Hyunjin did not give a damn but Felix is already dying inside. His soul has left his body at this point.

After half an hour of walking, Mrs. Yoon blow the whistle as a sign for students to gather close around her.

"Okay, class. We have one hour before 6 pm.  So, before its dark, lets set up a tent here. We're going to spend the night here since this is the most empty place we've found so far. After you are done with your tent, you are allowed to shower at the river down there. Girls before boys. Got it? Move now."

After Mrs. Yoon finish with her instructions, all the students getting ready to stand the tents.

Its goes smoothly for everyone but not with Hyunjin's team.

"Yah? How do we do this?" Hyunjin just stared at the components for a tent with too much pressured now.

"This is what a son of a rich people cant do. Setting up a tent." Mocked Han.

Felix just laugh while Hyunjin is frustrated.

"This is the first step, dude." Said Han while making a demonstration like a pro.

First, Felix help Han laying out the ground tarp with the shiny side facing up. Then they lay the body of the tent on top of the ground tarp.

"Jinnie, can you help with the tent poles?" Ask Han.

My Deskmate Is A KITTYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara