(26)

HYUNJIN

Frack, I cant remember anything about last night. All I remember was, I get so drunk because of that long hair guy!

Slightly opens my eyes, still half awake. But..

Hmm... My bed feels a bit unusual today, its warmer and softer. Maybe because I am still-

Dreaming? Why is he here?

I look at Felix that is sleeping under me. I smirk...

Hmph! Now.. you even appeared in my dream too..

Look at those cheek of his, so fluffy..

Felix... I think, I have all answers for my questions now.

I.. 

Like you.

I cupped his face, stare at it like theres no tomorrow.

Felix is the definition of heart-throb. I feel happy that I dont want this dream to end. Let me just stay like this longer.

Then Felix opened his eyes, still struggling with lights.

"Oh, no. Dont wake up yet or my dream will ruined." I said while covered his eyes with my hands.

My eyes goes down to his lips. The lips I wont be able to touch ever again in real life.

"Uhm.... Hyun-"

Without letting him speak, I captured his lips, still covering his eyes with my hands.

At least, this dream will remained in my memory forever.

"Hyunjinie- Oh my god!!"

Thats sounded like my mom's voice?

I turned around and there's stood my mom with her mouth dropped down.

"Mom?" I look at her, confused.

"Hwang Hyunjin! What are you doing with Felix?!"

After my mom yelling at the top of her voice, I.. I just realized that this is not a dream. Even Felix look shocked.

"No wonder, I felt like going home earlier. There's something happened here?! Imagine if I was really away for 3 days? You might as well getting married without telling me and your dad." Mom babbling.

"Oh, man!! Holy shit!!!!!!" I jump off from the bed, while Felix is panicking and jump along just to stumble on my body again.

Oh, frack!!! This cant be, the shirtless Felix, and me who just casually kissing him, on my freaking bed in front of my mom..

Oh shit!! Its going to be a mess.

"Hyunjin! Felix! Clean your mess and see you both downstairs. NOW!" My mom leave the room after slamming the door.

I just stare at a trembling Felix who is still on top of me. He look away while getting up from my body and pull out the blanket to cover his shirtless body that was only covered by his... Boxers.

Not gonna lie, My face heating up looking at him in this condition.

I sat up on the floor while Felix is still lost, standing awkwardly inches away from me.

"I-... I'm sorry." He said, still looking away.

"I dont know who to blame now, but... I'm sorry too."

A moment of silence bugging us both, making me feeling like its better to die than having to face this feeling.

I stood up trying to get in the bathroom but thats when Felix is also walking there, we bumping with each other.