(39)

LIA

Why the heck that Hongie suddenly wants to see me? He said he was busy..

I waited for him at our usual place. After a few second, I saw him walking to my table and take a sit.

"Hey! So..why did you want to see me? miss me already?" I teased him.

But he didn't respond, he just nodding at me. Hmm, What's going on...?

"What have you done?" He asked. Giving me somewhat unusual vibe.

I just tilted my head, asking him with my eyes. Well, what have I done?

"What do you mean?" I have no idea looking at his reaction.

"You do know how my friendship with Hyunjin, right?"

Oh hell, now he mentioned his name.. was it because of the picture?

"Of course I do. But what are you trying to say ?" Oh please dont tell me that he...

"Why did you do that? I know about what you have done to Hyunjin and Felix, and if you ask me.. I dont like whatever the hell you're doing right now."

Crap! How did he know?! Who tell him? Hyunjin? Felix?

"Lia? Are you listening?"

I nods. Feeling a bit frustrated now.

"What ridiculous are you saying? I dont do anything." I hope he trust me.

He then shake his head while sarcastically laughing at me. "I know you, Lia. I know you well... Tell me why did you hate them? What did they ever do to you?"

This damn boy... He seems like he put the importance on them more than me.. his girlfriend?!

"Fine. Yes! I did. They hurt my feelings! But why are you so care about them? I'm your girlfriend!" I show him how much upset I am right now.

While crossing my hand, I rolled my eyes.

"I know them before you. We're close friends, thats why I care. Plus I dont want you to do something stupid like this. Look, you're smart and all.. dont waste it on small things like this. You get what I mean.." He said while staring at me.

I stare back, still upset with the thought of they are way more important than me.

"Now tell me, is there any more reason to bully Felix? Ruining Seungmin and I.n relationship? Tell me now." Sound soft but Hongjoong does look mad at me.

When I look back, he is right. I got no reason to do that. Well, maybe Felix hurt my feelings when he refused to join Hyunjin's fanclub but does it matter now? I've already have Hongie with me.. so why do I need to care?

"Lia?" Because of a sudden silent, he called me while tapping my hand on the table.

I look at him. "You're right, Hongie. I dont have any reason to cause a problem with them. I'm sorry." I said while slowly looking down out of guilt.

"Its okay, I'm not mad at you. But what you have to do now is to apologize to them. Confront them, and say sorry like how you did to me just now. Can you?"

Hongjoong is always a soft-spoken person to me even if he is mad.. hmm... Lia, you should apologized, right?

"But, what if, I said If.. if they dont want to accept it? I'll be done for!"

"No. I know them well, especially Felix. He will forgive you right away. But not Hyunjin I guess.."

"Are you trying to scare me?"