(11)

When we got home, my mom lead me to my room. She is really overprotective when it comes to me. Cant blame her tho, I'm always caused troubles that will make her like that.

"Rest, okay. I'll bring your lunch later." She said, ruffle my hair.

"Thanks, mom." I gave her smiled.

She reply it before leaving the room.

Soon after my mom left, I get to my phone and call Chris.

He didnt take long to pick it up, maybe he's waiting for my calls.

"Hey, Lix? How's everything?" He immediately speak.

I smiled. "Everything is okay. Hyung.., can we meet?"

He paused for a while, hesitating.

"I dont think meeting me is a great idea, Lix."

I understand, really understand. But now, I really want to see you Chris. There's something I want to tell that only you need to know about this.

Too many things I need to tell him. About my trauma, Hyunjin and..

Sam.

"Okay, like this. My mom allowed me to go to school tomorrow, why dont you come over? I'll call you tomorrow." I suggested.

"Is that okay?" Chris is still hesitating. He is not afraid of anything but my mom.

"Okay! See you tomorrow hyung, bye!" I cut the line before he got the chance to declines my plans.

________________

HYUNJIN

"I'll take bus today!" I said. Its been a long time not to take 4419. It was all memories will Seungmin.

When I was on the bus, Seungmin text me saying 'good luck for today's school'.

And I told him, I'm taking 4419. He was so happy hearing that, saying 'nostalgia'. I smiled widely after reading his texts.

Remembers all the days with him. But my smile faded when Seungmin suddenly texted me saying he's going to comeback to Korea by the end of this month. He will bring someone to introduced to me.

I feel nervous!! Cant wait to see him again. Seungmin.., I miss you. I promised, I will tell you everything when we meet again.

Thinking about it is enough to bring me to the cloud nine.

Get off from the bus and peacefully walk to my school until I saw Felix was walking in front of me.

Glad that he is already discharge.

I run towards him, "Kitty!!" Opps! I shouldnt call him that.. he will know that I named him silently without asking him.

He turn to me, looking so surprised.

"Hey! Felix." I smiled at him.

As usual, he just smiled quickly before going back to his poker face. This boy really...

"What did you call me just now?" He asked with sharp eyes.

See? He must be thinking that I'm a weird person..

"Uhmm... Felix? I call you Felix." Please... Trust me.

"Dont call me Kitty ever again." He warns me while shoving his index finger in front my nose. He then walk ahead of me.

I just giggles. How can one be so cute while angry? Only Felix can..

What was I thinking?

"How are you?" I friendly asking.