14

HYUNJIN

"Brownies?" I felt weird.

I know I've always received a lot of gifts almost everyday but never in my life someone gave me a home-made brownies, no cards or name. What a mysterious guy.

"Wow! Brownies? Your mom made this?" Ask Han while taking one piece of it and shove it into his mouth.

I shook my head. "Nope. Someone gave me. Its there on my table this morning."

Han stopped munching. "What- so do you want me to spit it?"

"Why though? You've already ate it." I said.

"Who knows there's might be poison in it and I will die after swallowing it."

I laughed hard. This guy in front of me... Really have such imaginations.

"Its safe, dummy. Probably from our juniors. Gonna eat this, it looks yummy though."

I took one piece and devour it.

Wow!! It is so delicious.. my eyes widely opened. Amazed with the taste of this brownies.

"Look! You're already having a crisis. I told you! There's poison inside it!!" Han with his dramatic self start to panicked.

"Han ah... Can you stop being so dramatic. This brownies is good though." I said, still haven't finish munching yet.

Then Felix enter the classroom. He is the last student to enter.

"Hey, guys!" Felix greet us with a bright smile.

I am shook and Han is in shocked.

"Felix? Is this really you?"

Felix looks at Han. "Why? My face changed?" Felix starting to look panic.

"No, but.. you look bright today. You used to be emotionless before." Said Han again, Looking so concerned.

Felix rolled his eyes at Han while took some books out of his bag.

"Yeah, thats the Felix I know. Very fierce and intimidating!"

I just laugh it off. These boys really love to quarrel with each other.

"Ah, shut up you both. Stop fighting, teacher will coming in soon." I said, realizing the time.

"Aih, meori apeuda..." Said Han, while faking to hit his head and turn around to the front.

"What's wrong with that squirrel?" Ask Felix.

I chuckles, this is the first time I hear Felix call Han with his nickname.

"He must have been listening to Side Effects a lot these days." I said.

"Oh, Side Effects! I love that song!" He happily expressed.

Never thought Felix likes kpop too. I thoughts he didnt even care about Kpop.

"Really? So you must be a fan of Stray Kids, right?"

He nods. "All of their songs are masterpieces. You like them too?"

Me? Huh.. I'm the biggest Stay ever!

"Of course! I love them! They're so talented." I said.

"Good, then. I will text you my fav songs of them."

"Sure!"

Then the teacher coming in, we all stand up to greet her and she reply our greet before all of us sits down again.
_
_
FELIX