(22)

HAN

"Study well, baby." Said Minho hyung while pecking on my forehead.

I got really really blushing after that. "Hyuung.. stop being lovey dovey.. or I'm going to absent today." I whines.

Hyung smirking while ruffling my hair. "Okay, sorry. Now go to your class. Oh and dont forget to tell Hyunjin about the auditions!"

"Oh I almost forgot about that. Okay Hyung! Bye~"

After saying bye and waving at each other, Minho hyung left with his car.

And thats when I saw Hyunjin lazily walking to the school gate.

"Jinnie!!!!!" I yelled at him making him flinched.

Looking at his shocking dramatic face making me giggles. I ran to him and link my arm on his shoulder.

"Hey, Hanie." He greets me.

"Early again today?"

"Yeah."

We smiled at each other. Walking side by side to our class.

"You know.. today we've got a good news!" I said, excited.

He lifted up his brows. "What is it?"

We sat at our table. Putting down our bags and I pull my chair to face Hyunjin.

"Minho hyung get a call from J Entertainment, he is going to debut as model one day." I said, imagining my boyfriend posing sexily in front of camera.

Hyunjin's expressions also shows that he is happy. "Wow! Is that the same agency I went for audition that day?"

I nods. "Yes, that one. And the best part is.. they want you too!!."

"Are you serious?!" As expected, Hyunjin's eyes looking like its going to jump off. 

"I am serious-"

Before I get to finish, Mrs. Goo is coming. I winks at Hyunjin and he smiled.

We greet the teacher and the teacher returned the greet. After all the students sat down, the teacher just stared at us one by one.

"You know what happened to our school last night?" Asked Mrs. Goo.

NO ONE

The whole class look at each other's face before looking at the teacher while shaking their heads.

Mrs. Goo sighing loudly.

All the teachers already received this news and school was shocked by what happened yet this class having no idea at all.

"Remember our old lab? At the back of the old building?"

Everyone nods but they are still in confusion. But Hyunjin already knows what was teacher is going to say.

However, Lia also started to feel uneasy about Felix.

"Well, last night. One of our bodyguards heard something unusual there. Like someone is trying to robbed the lab." Said Mrs. Goo.

The whole class starting to gasped in shocked.

"So, they tried to go and check but surprisingly no one's there.. they only saw a broken door crashing from outside. I think our school its not safe anymore, robbery can happens anytime. So for your own safety, please dont go near to the old lab ever again. Okay?" Mrs. Goo look so worried while saying this.

"Okay!" All the students answered almost in sync.

"But wait, where is Felix?" When Mrs. Goo asked that, everyone looking at Hyunjin as they all thought he might know something.