(19)

HYUNJIN

"Listen here, boy. Its too late now. You will be such a good entertainment for the whole school tomorrow." Lia then laughing loudly.

"But, Lia. You dont even know what I am." Said Felix, strict. Glaring at her.

"Wo wo wo... Are you trying to make me scared now? Congratulations, I am scared now!" Lia laugh again while clapping. Mocking Felix.

I cant contain my patient, I need to face her now.

"Yah, you there!" I came closer to them. Standing in the middle blocking Felix from Lia.

Felix is standing behind me now, while Lia is in front of me. The atmosphere feel a bit tensed now.

"Wow, the hero is here too? Stay away Hyunjin,This has nothing to do with you." Said Lia, faking a smile.

I give her a death glare, her smile fade away.

"You sure of what you've said earlier? Having Felix as your entertainment?" I step closer but she took a step back, probably scared.

"Listen girl, if you dont want any trouble, stay away from him. I can make your life miserable as much as I can if you meddling in his business again." I glare again, shutting her mouth.

She just rolled her eyes, pissing off with my action and left after giving Felix a long deadly stare.

"I know violent isnt the answer, but the question. And the answer is, YES." I said.

Turning my face to Felix who is still in panic.

Felix was looking down. He didnt even look at me, he just went away like that.

Aisyyyy!!! What do I do with this creature huh? The more I know him the more complicated for me to know him!

______________

NO ONE

After class dismissed, Felix was the first one who rushing leaving the classroom.

He was still hurting with the way Hyunjin treated him this whole day and feeling left out.

Hyunjin just follow Felix with his eyes.

"Jinnie.. whats our plan today?" Han sitting on Felix's chair.

Hyunjin who is busy with his bag just shaking his head and rushed out too.

"Yah!! Hyun-"

Han pouted. "Aigoo.. that llama and that kitty guy are doing something behind me, huh?"

When he realized there's no one in that class, he immediately take himself out of there too.

But when he was about to stepping out from the class he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry, my fault." That guy said.

"No, its okay. I dont see you just no- wait.. Hongjoong hyung!" Han cant contain his joy now.

"Hmm? Hanie? Hanie!"

They both hug each other.

"Since when you're studying here?"

"I'm starting today. Hey, lets go out with your rachas! I miss them and also.. Wooyoung has been waiting to see you guys!" He excitedly saying.

Han looked really amused by the fact that his rap teams will united again after 3 years.

"Sure! I will call them now. Lets go!"
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Felix is lazily walk through the school gate. His courage was at the edge of his limit now, since Chris is not with him and Hyunjin was still ignoring him. Everything is a mess, and clearly cant be undone by now.