(30)

NO ONE

Cafeteria was so noisy like usual.

Han, Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin, they sat together. Deep in thoughts.

"This really look real though." Said Seungmin while staring at the picture of  Hyunjin and Felix.

"Who's the culprit? Those girls... Who told them to do this? Must be one mastermind behind all this." Said Han, still a lot on his mind.

"I dont know what to do now. This has gone viral for the whole school. Now they're probably thinking that Felix is my boyfriend." Hyunjin look upset.

Felix looks at Hyunjin who is still thinking about this matter, with a dull eyes. Feeling a bit dissapointed with Hyunjin's reactions. Well, its not like Felix is happy with all of this but the fact that Hyunjin really look upset thinking that people will assumed him and Hyunjin as a couple hurt him so much.

"Felix? Are you okay?" Seungmin asked as he noticed Felix has been brooding on.

"Huh? Y-yeah.. I'm okay. Was just thinking about something." He said.

"Dont you think this is one of your fans job? Lia?" This time Han pointing out this, making Hyunjin remember about last week.

When he threatening Lia to not to disturb Felix again but she just laughed it off while saying that she will never stop until she feels like to stop.

He shake his head. "No, not her. She has a boyfriend already."

"Geez, you guys acting like this is the bad thing." Mumble Seungmin.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked, suddenly.

"Well, look. I think, they make this because they want to see you guys together," Seungmin pointed at Hyunjin and Felix. "They're actually shipping you guys! And its not like they want to kill or what." Seungmin explained.

"Ah, I know right.. if you look back at the picture, you guys look hella cute. Why dont we make this to be real-"

"Hesy!! What are you saying Han? Dont talk nonsense. Felix and I, we're just friends. Right, Felix?" Hyunjin move his eyes from Han to Felix.

Felix felt a lump on his heart. He just dry smile at those three and nods.

"Yeah, we're just friends. I wouldnt want to date Hyunjin after all." He said out of dissapointment.

Han look shocked while making eye contact with Felix and whisper, "I thought you like him?"

"Shut up, squirrel." Felix whisper back.

Right on this moment, Hyunjin also can feel somewhat emotion that he cant even explain, what was it. Like saying Felix is not his boyfriend was hurting him now.

Out of nowhere, Yeji show up. All four of them just stare at Yeji with a question face.

Yeji was out of breath, like she is running from someone. "Guys, Its Lia." She said in between her breath.

"Hell? Calm down gurl... Sit here." Said Han while pulling a chair for her to sit.

Yeji just shake her head, glaring around and turn to them again.

"Look, all this pictures spreads because Lia wants to take revenge on you, Hyunjin. I told this because I dont want to get involved in the future. But, please, dont tell her I met you guys or I'm dead." She is half whispering.

They all are shocked.

"Wait, Yeji. Can you tell us more?" Seungmin is so eager to know.

"Haih, How do I put it? Okay, she edited Felix and Hyunjin pictures together to make Hyunjin's fans mad. And believe me, you will see their wrath after this. Especially Felix, he will suffer the most. Gosh! I need to go now.. bye!"