(40)

NO ONE

"You dont need to, I already know the truth."

Out of nowhere someone interrupt from behind. Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin turn to the person at the same time.

Jeongin was standing there while smiling at them. But his eyes went to Seungmin with all the softness he put in it.

"I-innie yah?" Seungmin looking so surprised.

"Hyung!" Jeongin ran into his hyung's hug. This seem so dramatic at this point.

Felix and Hyunjin just enjoying the drama.

"Grab a popcorn." Hyunjin wishpered to Felix.

"Aye aye, captain. Grab a camera." Felix plays along.

"Already on it, baby."

These two were just sat there while recording the "I'm sorry, come back to me" scene, in front of them. A real live version.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for not believing you and for accusing you with Hyunjin hyung." Said Jeongin still trying to hold his tears.

"Aww, my baby. Stop crying.. I'm not mad at you anymore. Can you come back to me?" Seungmin ruffling his baby's hair.

Jeongin just happily nods, he really miss Seungmin so much. But his ego wont give him chance to do so before. But now, that the truth unveiled, Jeongin knows he need to come back to Seungmin. They hug each other tight.

*klik!! klik!!*

Seungmin and Jeongin turn to the sound they're hearing just to see both of his bratty friends were in a middle of taking picture of them.

"Yah! Jinnie! Lixie!" Shouted Seungmin angrily. Jeongin just burst into laughter.

"Quality content!" Said Hyunjin, evil smirk.

"Gonna post it in our group chat!" Said Felix, as evil as Hyunjin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________

Sun setting the day away. The couple was walking together while holding hands. Being in each other's embraced while couldn't stop giggling, remembering what has happened at the restaurant earlier.

"They are so cute." Said Felix, referring to Seungmin and Jeongin. His head is still leaning on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"What about us? Dont you think that we're cute too?" Hyunjin whining.

"Nope. We're the cutest!" Felix exclaimed.

"Shh.. our neighbors might heard us!" Hyunjin look around to make sure there's nobody around them.

They both just giggles after that. Walking in a comfortable silence.

"Jinie.." Felix broke the silent.

"Hmm..?" Hyunjin just hummed at him.

"Why are you looking so moody this whole day? Was it because of last night?" Asked Felix. He still in a tight hug, Hyunjin gave him.

"Hmm? What about last night?" Hyunjin didnt get what Felix's mean.

"Well, we havent-.. you know..? because I turn into yongbok after that."

Hyunjin burst into a loud laugh because he could remember the failed kissing scene.

"No, I'm not mad about that. Even if you turn into yongbok.. I still love you, bokie." Hyunjin brushing Felix's hair.

"Then, why are you frowning the whole day? Something bothering you?" Felix turn to Hyunjin, swam inside Hyunjin's eyes. Digging for more secret from him.