(41)

There's stood Hyunjin waiting for the love of his life in front of his gate. With a lot of hopes and fears.

HYUNJIN

In this life.. there's four phases we're afraid to face in every chapter of our life..

Firstly, is to meeting someone at the most unexpected situation.

There you are Felix. I saw you come out from your house, getting ready for school. You look so happy, while smiling widely. Then I saw you puts your earphones on.

Secondly, to fallen in love with the one you want to keep with you on every journey you want to chose.

Felix, I'm right here.. waiting for you to recognize me as what you promised me that you wont forget me. Now, look at me and smile at me!

Yes, thats it. You smiled at me finally, so its true that you wont forget me right?

Thirdly, is to part ways. In every meeting, it will definitely end in farewell.

You smiled at me but you just walk away after that. Did you... Perhaps..

Already forget about me?

My world fall apart realizing the reality of what my fears keep bugging me with. Its not an imagination its reality.

I follow you closer and.. "hey!" I greet you.

You turn to me and smiled. "Yes?"

"Hmm...I- uh.." Holding on my own emotions, I stutter a bit... Still thinking what to say.

"I'm sorry sir but do you need my help?" You asked while smiling a bit.

I felt surprised. You.. dont remember?

I shake my head.

No, I want to know wether you remember or not but.., it seems like..

"In that case, I'll go now."

With that you left, you look happy. I just smile through the pain. I know you cant remember me, right?

But as long as you are happy.. I'm also happy.

And the last thing is, the fears of being forgotten by the one we love, the one we poured promises together. Just to end with 'goodbyes'.

A silent goodbye.

At this very moment, My tears flowing down my face, flashing all the memories with Felix. I cant take it anymore, I need to skip school today because I dont know how to handle my day sitting beside him knowing that he will never remember me anymore.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
___________

CHAN

"Binnie! Hurry!"

As I cook breakfast for both me and my baby binnie.

"Coming!" Changbin clinging onto me, pecked on my head before sitting beside me.

"Lets eat!"

As we're about to eat our food, the bell rang loudly.

"Let me see who's at the door." I said while stood up from there.

Holy- What is Hyunjin doing here early in the morning?

"Jinnie?"

He dont look at me. His head just hanging low, while his body is shaking right now.

I went closer to him and realized that he is silently crying.

"Oh no! Jinnie.. what happened? Who did this to you, huh?" I hug him, but he didnt return my hug, he just froze like a statue.