(35)

As usual, Uncle Bernard will sent me to school but he wont be able to pick me home, so today.. I will take a bus again.

I did my snail walk because I dont feel as energizing to attend school today.

Sigh... School is so boring- ouch!!!

Something suddenly smashing straight to my face, hard.

I swear to whoever kicks the ball on my face, I will poke their eyeballs, make soup out of them and let them eat it!

I eagerly glare at the bunch of students who was playing soccer at the field.

They all laughing at me.

Then I saw one boy running to get the ball that is already bounced away from me. When he got the ball, he runs towards me after.

"Sorry, we did not noticed you." He bows and get to his team again.

That boy.. from yesterday. Oh god! Sam, you should take this as a sign that you're getting closer to him.

We literally schoolmates!!
.
.
.
.
We're actually classmates?!?

When I got to my classroom, I saw that same boy was talking to one of our classmates.

He did not noticed me who is just staring at him, cant take my eyes off of him. Not gonna lie, he look so shining like a sun.

Then after a few seconds he walk towards me, I immediately put my eyes away. Oh please, dont be so obvious!!

I fix my hair in hope, its not as messy as how I imagined since there's no mirror here.

"Hey, Are you a new student?" He asked me, while sitting beside me.

I felt so surprised, so I just pretend to be normal and look at him.

"Oh, h-hey yes, I'm new here. Anyway, I'm Sam." I never stutter before but... Well.

"Oh? Hello, by the way I'm Felix." He reach out his hand to me.

I just look at it, thinking if it right for my heart condition to hold it? But he is smiling at me looking brighter than sun itself.

So like someone who's been possessed, I shake his hands.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

He nods. "You too. Welcome to this class my deskmate." He giggles while standing up.

I was still confused with his word but still manage to stand up to greet the teacher.

But when I sit, Felix is still sitting with me. So that's means... We are actually deskmate?!?

What a coincidence?!
.
.
.
We're not that close yet, but this whole week was filled with memories with him. We always plays together at the public playground near our household.

"Catch it!!" I said while kicking the ball to Felix. He panic looking at it speed but successfully catching the ball.

"Just you wait and see, Sam!!" He yelled while kicking hard shooting the goals but mehh...

I was faster, of course I will block the ball well, since I'm tall and flexible enough for things like this.

Finished playing, We took a break at the park for a while. Grabbing ice cream to soothed up the heat that was burning up our body due to a competitive games we created together earlier.

We both hasnt stop giggling about each other skills yet. Since its so funny and impressive at the same time.

"You are a great player, Sam! Why dont you join our school sports day?" Suggest Felix, still having a full mouth ice cream.