(33)

HYUNJIN

"Why are you so dumb?" Mumbled Chan hyung while treating my wound.

"Dont call him dumb, hyung." Felix has been backing up me since when we first got to Chan's house.

"I was telling the truth! He is literally dumbass." Chan said again with his anger.

"Ouch hyung! That harsh!" I accidentally shouted since Chan hyung went overboard.

"Sorry," he said sorry in tiny.

"Hyung.. stop scolding him. He was trying to help me." Felix just looking at me with a worry face.

"You're lucky you're still can run away and stay alive. What if something bad happened to you and Felix? What if he killed you both? What if I will never see you both again!? You, Hyunjin.. why are you so dumb? You could at least call the police, I cant lose you. I cant lose both of you! Especially because of that jerk! You have no idea  how dangerous could Bernard be!" Chan has activated his daddy mode. He's nagging like a dad while glaring hard at me.

I know he is worried about me and Felix and I understand why he cant control his emotion now.

"Hyung.. can you calm yourself down? These kids were about to tearing up... here I made you guys cool drinks." Changbin appears with a tray of drinks and some light snacks.

He sit beside Felix who is sitting in front of me.

"Actually you bought it, right?" Assumed Felix.

Changbin hyung feeling exposed. "You know me well, now."

They both chuckles.

"I'm sorry.. I'm not trying to look scary or what but honestly.. Bernard is the most wanted now. Me and my friend was trying hard to find him. Never expected he will actually aiming Felix after Sam." Chan hyung shake his head in disbelief.

"So, you're already knew about his wherebout all this while hyung?" Felix asked while looking at Chan.

Chan hyung just looking down to his feet. Well, maybe he still torn in between telling Felix or not.

Chan hyung just nods but he couldnt say anything since Felix look so frustrated now.

"Why didnt you tell me? I thought that bastard was dead already! Turns out.. he is still holding grudges towards me?"

I fix my eyes at Felix. "Lixie.. calm down. Hyung must have his reasons. We should not blame him." I dont know wether I can meddle in or not but I feel I needed to do this.

"Even though I dont understand anything, but I agreed with Hyunjin. Chan hyung must have so much in his head until he doesnt know how to tell you." Changbin hyung also trying to ease the situation.

"So? Tell me? What should we do now? Or are we going to wait until someone becomes his victim again?" Felix raised his voice a bit.

I never seen him that angry before. I am a bit surprised looking at Felix now.

"I've planned it well. You just stay away from him and please.. I beg you dont go anywhere alone. There's a few things I need to investigate before taking actions. He has done a lot more and we need to arrest him with all the proofs. So that he will suffered more in jail."

The anger in Chan hyung's face was clear. We can sense the burning vibe in his eyes.

"Felix.. we will protect you." I said in hopes he will calm a bit.

Felix who is looking into space turn to me with a sad face.

He look at me with so much hopes, like he is saying thank you with his eyes. I dont know but at least that's what I think.