(27)

WOOYOUNG

While waiting for Hongjoong hyung taking out food from the cafe, I sat on the car.  Taking a deep breath, tries to calm down from everything.

Well, not gonna lie I still cant believed I did that last night....

Its not that I'm trying to claim what's not mine but I just want to make sure the truth first so that I can peacefully moved on.

But sike.. I think I'm not going to do that, since the truth is Felix is single.

Well, even though he kissed him... It just a dare and nothing more than that, right?

So it means.. there's chances for me.

"Such a long line..," Hongjoong hyung mumbling while getting in the car.

I chase away my thoughts. Act normal.

"Lets go home." He said while continue driving.

Few seconds passes, suddenly Hongjoong hyung speaks up.

"Where did you go last night?"

Whut?

"I didnt go anywhere. What do you mean,hyung?" I lied.

"Dont 'what do you mean' me. It should be me who asked that. Dont you think I dont know that you're not at home last night." He starting to nagging.

Feeling heavy to tell this, I just sighed.

"Hyung.. sometimes, there's something that I cant share with you. Sorry, hyung."

"Fine, but if it bad for you, you should just immidietly tell me, young ah."

I nods to make him feel good.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________

NO ONE

"You look beautiful, hyung." Han said, amazed with the top tier visual his boyfriend had.

Minho giggles, patting his baby's head. "You too, pretty boy."

Han start to blushed but he just shrugged it with laughter.

"Lets go," Minho spread his arm so that Han can hold it.

Just like usual, Han will hold it tight. And they both walked out the room.

Meanwhile, in another room where Felix and Hyunjin's are. Things are opposite.

"Stop staring at the mirror.. you are not that cute." Said Hyunjin teasing.

But in his heart he just couldnt take Felix cuteness anymore.

"Okay, done." Felix said leaving the mirror and start wearing his sock.

"Haih... I cant believe I will wear this today. But.. seems like I was born to wear this, right?" Hyunjin praising himself in front of the mirror, fixing his hair to look more like people who live at Goryeo.

Felix just stare at Hyunjin, he admit that he find Hyunjin cute in Hanbok.

"Are you done? I bet they're waiting outside." Felix said.

"Yes, lets go. I cant wait to see what kind of plan they has during this three days."

They both walked outside and saw the two were also in Hanbok. Holding hands while looking at Hyunjin and Felix.

"Wow! You both look amazing! Felix.. You look like an historical anime and Hyunjin.. you look like a prince. My friends are pretty boys!" Said Han teasing the two.

They all laughed together.

Soon after, the arrived at the cafe inside the palace.

They keep the old design which making all four of them amazed with the view that seems to be realistic. The feeling of turn back time and living a life like in those historical K dramas.