(34)

HYUNJIN

I was crying so hard until my eyes gets swollen.

Oh shat! Why did I'm crying? What has gotten into me? This box wasnt even mine its belongs to Samuel who happens to have Hwang as his last name.

Then I saw one book written, "Heart Talks". So it sounded personal which making me more curious about it.

I flip to the first page, but before I could read about it my mom was yelling from downstairs.

"Jinie aah.... Hurry come down!!"

Gosh! I was about to read this damn book! I sighed, putting the book back inside the box and went downstairs.

My parents was standing there with a big luggage. Probably was ready to take off to overseas doing business.

"We're going now. Take care!"

We hug each other, waving goodbye before they left.

After my parents' car was out of my sight, I storm upstairs again. Couldnt wait to read that book.

Seriously, I really want to know what's making me so attached to that kid, named H.Samuel.
.
.
.
.
.
First page,

Name: Hwang Samuel

Gosh! There's goes my head! Please not now... Let me finish this first!

My fav colour is him, my fav place is wherever he goes and my hobby is going out with him. This diary was also dedicated only for him, L.Flx.

I continue reading the rest of the first page.

(1 aug 13)

Hi, diary.
So today, I met this boy. Not sure his name, but he is so cute!
Hope to get close to him tomorrow.

Hmm? So, he met someone? I wonder who is that? So I flip to another page.

(5 aug 13)

Hi, mister diary!
Guess what? We're finally a deskmate. Today I just found a cute freckles on his face.
He is so lovely like a sunshine.
I hope he will like to be friends with me!
I want to hug him so bad!! But nevermind, I will just hold it.

Haha, Samuel was just like me, always find cute things was touchable . He.... His personality.... was similar to mine.

Whatever! Next page please...

(7 aug 13)

We met eyes!!
Okey I panicked gay right now!! Please save me from this feelings!!

I chuckles again, Samuel is cute. I mean.. I dont know who he is but.. like, nevermind. I flip to the next chapter.

(10 aug 13)

What was that?! Is that a kiss? Sam!! You kissed him!! I will not survive this feelings, how can I faced him tomorrow?;?! Ajkuwkakjajajajja!!

Huh? They kissed? For real? They dont even know each other for a long time.

But wait, Sam? Why is that name sound familiar? With so much questions, I flip to another.