(3)

HYUNJIN

Class finally dismissed. I was in a middle of putting my books inside my bag while Felix is still focus on his note. I can tell he is foreigner since he took a while to spell even one word. Without realizing, I'm smiling at his cuteness.

Shoot! Focus on Seungmin, Hyunjin... He is your forever crush!

I slapped my self.

"Hyunjin ah... Lets go out today!" Han, who sits in front of me turn his head and look at me with an excited face.

"Sure! Where to?" Its a good idea if we can go out today. Since there's not so much homework to do today.

"Do you remember Minho hyung?"

I tried to recall him. Oh thats Minho hyung! We meet him about 2 weeks ago, when Han accidentally bumped into him while crying. Well, Han is being bullied by seniors at his tuition and Minho hyung is one of his seniors there too.

I still remember when I went to Han's tuition to fetch him, I saw him crying and running towards me but unfortunately bumped into Minho hyung. For some reason, they talk with each other for a minute straight and exchanging numbers.

"Oh that hyung. Yes, I do. Why?" I asked. Irritated because I can feel that, that hyung is going to take Han from me. Han is my best of the bestfriends you know?

"He wants to takes us to a party. Sound great, right?" Said Han. The excitement is visible in his eyes.

"Screw you, I dont like parties. You can go with him alone." I rolled my eyes. You can say I'm a bit introvert and is terrible at socializing.

"Its his birthday party, dude. If you dont to do it for him, do it for me." Said Han. Pleading with his squirrel eyes.

This boy I swear...

"Okay fine. But dont expect me to dance around with you." I said. Rolling my eyes.

"Sure! See you at 6. Felix you can come too. Hyunjin will fetch you up, he has car." Said Han before stood up from his seat.

Felix just speechless. He look at Han and Me back and forth. Confused.

"Bye guys!" Han dissappear from class after that.

"So are you coming?" I stare at Felix.

"I'm not going." Cold, he stood up and take his stuff with him.

"Uhmm, wait."

He stopped walking and give me a quick glance.

"I want to introduced you to my friends. I'm sure Han will invite them too. Why dont you come along, at least we can be friends." I hope he will say yes this time.

He took his time to think of an answer. Then he look at me.

"Is it okay if I tag along? Its not going to disturb you guys bonding?"

I smiled widely. "Of course not. Who said that?" I pat his back and we walk outside the classroom together.

Suddenly realized I was wrapping my arms around his shoulder for quite a while, I pull away and uncomfortably smile at him.

"Sorry, Its my habit to touch a person I call friend." I scratched the back of my head, embarrassed.

Felix is also looking so red. Wow, what did I feel now? My heart pounding?

"Its okay." He just smiled.

"Your numbers?"

Felix start to strangely judging me with his eyes.