(29)

HYUNJIN

It has been 20 minutes but Minho hyung still doesnt show up.

Is he really joking right now? The dance class will start soon, and I dont know anyone here except for him.

"Jinnie yah!"

I saw Minho ran towards me. Finally the dance statue has come.

"Hyung? I was so close to leave if you are late a few more seconds." I mumbled.

He is panting hard, "Sorry, lets go in?"

"Okay, lets go."

Once we were in, the class greeted us wholeheartedly.

We introduced ourselves and take a sit.

Because me and Minho hyung are so into dance, so we take this chance to learn more about it. Plus, at end of the year, my school will be having a farewell festival.

Every year, I will in charge of dance.

We learn some basics and tried every steps of it. The teacher will ask the students to showcase their skill one by one to recognize our perfection and imperfection.

After about 1 hour, the class dismissed.

"So refreshing!" Minho hyung said while getting ready to leave.

"I know. Thanks hyung, for bringing me here." I said.

"No problem."

We walked out together but because of feeling so tired, I didnt really give my attention to the direction until I bumped into someone.

"Be careful, kid." Said that buff guy in front of me.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry sir." I bow at him.

After that he just stare at me while looking so surprised.

Geez, I know I'm sweating hard that my face will look terrible at this point but you dont need to be that shocked like I look like a ghost to you.

I turn to Minho hyung, he also look at me questioning this guy in front of us.

He touch my hair but I avoided, like.. what the hell? I dont even know him!

He just smirking after that. "You grew up so well, I see." He smiled at me.

I furrowed my brows.. this man kinda know me but..

"Do I know you?" I asked and he just chuckles.

"Yes. We have such a close bonds until you caused a big problem."

Minho hyung is already wishpering telling me to stop talking with stranger, that he would be a bad person.

I just nodding at Minho hyung and follow his back but that man grip on my wrist making me and Minho hyung stopped.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I need to bring my brother home. Please dont disturb us." Minho hyung said, dragging me away from that 50-s man.

I turn my back and saw him intensely glaring at me.

Who is he? If we know each other why dont I remember him?

"I think its not safe for you to go home alone. Let me ride you home, jin." For the third time, Minho said that.

"Nah, its okay hyung. If I go with you what about my car then?"

"He might be following you home. I'm worried." The worries was visible in his face.

"I'm okay, dont worry okay?" I insist.

Minho hyung just sighed at my stubbornness. "Make sure to call me when you got home."

I nods. "Drive safe, hyung."

We go on separate way.
.
.
_________

The school has started, and I am late again today. Having marathon in the morning like usual, entering my class with an exhausted expressions.

"The prince of late is here!!" The whole class cheering at me. Well, since that game, our group chat has been really noisy with the pictures of me when I was playing soccer. This school really has the best journalist.

I just shyly smiled at them. Saw Felix at his table, he wasnt looking at me though, he is just sitting there while looking at the window.

Walking to my table and sit while brightly looking at Felix.

"..Morning" I wave at him. He just stare at my wave.

"Hi," he greet me back.

"Why are you so quiet? Someone bullied you?" I asked still looking at Felix.

He shake his head, but then he put his index finger straight at the door and there goes my eyes too.

Well at the door, theres a few girls standing there with a camera.

"What are they doing?" I stare at those strange girls. .

"Turn around, dont look at them." Felix said, not even daring to look at them.

Just what is the problem now?

"What's wrong?" I feel more and more confuse now.

"Dummy, dont you see they're taking pictures of us? They will use it to spread rumored in this school." He wishpered while took out a polaroid from inside his pocket and gave it to me.

I take a quick glance at him before giving my attention to the picture..

And oh frack..

"See? I told you.. it has been there on signboard too," He said looking so pissing. "They will photoshop it to make it look so horrible like that." He look really disgusted.

The picture...

It looks like

It looks like... We're dating...
.
.
.
________

(Just a quick update.. see you tomorrow~~)