(17)

HYUNJIN

Okay now this is strange. Why does Felix took so long?

I glance at my watch, its already half an hour and Felix still hasn't back yet.

What if something happened to him? But it couldnt be, since Felix is not alone. The teacher is with him.

I waited a bit more. Maybe he will be back shortly.

But why? Why do I keep feeling something is wrong?

I keep and keep worrying. Until I cant wait anymore, I finally getting out from my tent.

The teacher noticed me and look at me. "Hey, Hyunjin? Why are still awake?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Mr. Park? Did you see Felix?" I ask him back.

"Felix? Oh! That new boy? No I dont." Mr. Park answered.

I start to feel uneasy.

"But he said he was going to ask you to accompany him."

Felix? Where are you?

"He goes somewhere?"

"Y-yes. He said he need to go somewhere to do his "business" but, he hasn't back until now. Its been one hour, sir."

"Okay, Hyunjin. Dont panic yet, I will call the security guards to come up here to help finding him. Go and tell Mrs. Yoon and Mrs. Goo now." He said.

I nods and followed his orders. Mrs. Yoon and Mrs. Goo was also helping in looking for Felix.

All of the students were instructed to gather around outside the tents.

We've been told about Felix is missing and the teachers ask us to stay at the tent until there's news from the security guards.

I sat beside Han, letting out a long sigh. I am so worried that I cant even talk with anyone.

Han just looking at me, he is also looking so worried.

"What actually happened? Did you guys fights?"

I shook my head. "He just told me he wants to pee, and.. I was going to keep him company but he refused. He told me he will ask the teacher to go with him but none of the teachers said so."

Its strange. Really strange.

If Felix suddenly went missing like this, there's only two reasons.

First reason is, he is lost.

Second reason is, his depressions might came back and it will lead him to do something beyond his conciousness.

I prefer the first reason but if it because of the second reason then I'm worried as heck.

I glare at the forest. Its dark, really dark. How can Felix survived inside it alone?

Then I saw Lia running towards us.

"Guys! The teachers said we need to leave now. The weather said its going to rain heavily. Security guards are on their way to pick us up. Pack your things now." Said Lia to everyone.

Everyone just followed her orders and start to move into each other's tent to pack their things up.

I look at Han who is already getting all his things packed.

"Are we going to leave without Felix?" I ask him, since I dont have the heart to do that.

"Hyunjin, everyone are trying to look for him. Dont worry okay? He will be fine." Han said while rubbing my back.