(28)

CHANGBIN

Chilling while staring at a picture of Chan hyung who just graduated from his college yesterday.

I smiled from ear to ear at the thought of I will also be graduated next year and I'm no longer a student by that time.

And! Thats a chance for me to be near hyung every single day.

Hmm? Speaking of hyung, where is he? I have not seeing him for almost a week now.

Gosh! That busy boyfriend... we're living in the same house but barely see each other.

Feeling bored, I went to his room knowing that I can play some beat with his keyboards. Who knows, I might produced some music that Chan hyung will like?

Chan hyung must be very busy lately, because look! The way his room was in a mess, papers all over the table. Clothes all over the floor and his bed..

Look awfully dirty.

Geez.., when was the last time he clean his room?

I went to his table, compiling all the papers together and put it at the side neatly. Arranging Chan hyung's book back to their place. Putting his table neatly after wiping all the dust on it.

Done! Now.. his bed- wait.. what paper is this?

Since papers are loaded on the table, I somehow wondering what could it be? Song lyrics? Umm... Interesting.

Pulling one with me thinking that it would be a song lyrics but nah...

"Australia's Police Station. Recent reports?" My curiosity increased because of the headline, that it leads me to read the details.

Australia's Police Station.

Officer: Inspector Minhyuk, Korean

Victim: H. Samuel

The reason of death: A bomb explosion.

Australia: A teenage 13 years old boy, named H. Samuel reportedly murdered by an explosions that burned his living place. According to the police statement, Samuel's body was missing but they believed that the victim was died. The explosion was planned by his uncle known with his fake name, Bernard who was reportedly went missing after that accident.

The case was still under an investigation.

Wait.. what does he want to do with this?