𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

I sat on the living room couch and watched as Solána marched back and forth on the phone, yelling at the person she was speaking with.

"How come we won't be able to see him tonight!" Solána screamed at the person on the other end of the line, she was so mad her accent started to come out. She was on the phone with CPS, trying to find out if Gekyume was available tonight.

They told us we wouldn't be able to until tomorrow morning and that they will contact us.

I still can't believe what I'm seeing. It's like something out of a nightmare. That I had lost my Vrother. Instead of him, I wish it had been me. He was such a wonderful person who was making a difference in the world. I'm already missing him. At the absolute least, I'd like to apologize to him for all of my failings and everything I've done to him.

Solána hung up the phone and tossed it next to me on the couch, combing her hands over her hair.

"Ight how about we stay here for the night and they'll call tomorrow," I suggested as I stood up from the couch, staring at Solána.

"Okay, that's OK. hmmmm "Solana murmured as she looked about the house for a suitable sleeping location.

I told Solána, "You can have the guest bedroom, and I'll take the couch." I lingered in the living room while she nodded and went to the guest bedroom. Before entering the bedroom, she gave me a nod and gazed at me. I sat down and began to overthink everything, which eventually led to me dozing off.

Solána shook me awake as I awoke. I moaned and rolled over to the other side of the couch to continue sleeping.

"Wake up, their lawyer will be here in twenty minutes," she whispered as she continued to shake me. I moaned and flipped over to face her, my eyes still closed.

"Give me about five minutes," I responded, opening one eye to gaze at her as she rolled her eyes in my direction.

"No, get up right now." She remarked this as she rose from her squatting position and walked away towards the kitchen. I stretched and stood up from the couch to begin my preparations.

I strolled into the kitchen after finishing getting ready to find Solána putting away dishes that had been drying on the drying rack.

I was about to ask a question when the doorbell rang, signaling that the lawyer had arrived.

After detailing everything that happens to jahsehs and other things, the lawyer stated, "Well, you must have questions for me."

"I believe we're both thinking of Gekyume. What will become of him?" Solána inquired, her gaze shifting from me to the lawyer.

"Okay, I've already made arrangements for his foster family, the family with whom he was last night, to transport him to CPS. Gekyume should be in his own surroundings, according to me and the other CPS members. So, first and foremost, he must be picked up and transported here." The lawyer said before I interrupted him,