𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒,

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘! 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐌!

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

"Come on Gekyume," Solana yelled aloud as she held his stitch pillow in her left hand and his paw patrol suitcase in her right. She stood by the front door and watched as Gekyume ran down the hallway grinning widely.

"ready?" Solana questioned as she ran her fingers through gekyume's light brown curls, he squealed in response as he reached for the pillow, stealing it from her hand and squeezing it even tighter.

Solana sighed heavily and opened the front door, letting gekyume exit first and her following quickly. Solana quickly closed and locked the door before taking Gekyume's hand and guiding him to the car, making sure to buckle him in before loading his bags into the vehicle.

Solana was preparing to leave for Stokeley's mother's house to drop off gekyume for Christmas Day. She and Ski had agreed that ski would have gekyume on Christmas Eve and that Solana would have him on Christmas Day.

After a roughly hour-long drive, Solana was now entering Tiana's driveway. After putting her car in park, she sighed and glanced back through the rearview mirror at a gekyume who was sound asleep.

Solana unlocked the back door and carefully picked up Gekyume, placing him on her shoulder with his head down so as not to wake him. She then shut the door and moved toward the front door, thinking about the suitcase and deciding to send Ski to retrieve them later.

She gave the front door a quick knock, then stepped back and waited for a response. A dark-skinned girl with locs that ended just above her shoulders was revealed when the door finally opened. She was dressed in black cargo pants and a white halter top, as well as multiple necklaces and a septum nose ring.

"hi, is ski here?" The dark-skinned girl gave Solana a moment of her undivided attention before turning around and calling out to Ski. Solana was starting to feel anxious.

should've just had ski come pick gekyume up,

"ight Isis god damn," Stokeley muttered, as he exited what appeared to be the living room. As soon as he reached the door, his expression softened; Solana hadn't seen him since their argument in the kitchen at Thanksgiving.

"sol-" Stokeley began to say before he got interrupted by his mother,

"SOLANA! GEKYUME!" his mother shouted in enjoyment as she grabbed a half awake gekyume from Solana's arms and took him into the room that she had just exited from,

"ill go get his things," Solana quickly stated before turning on her heels and walking quickly to the car opening the trunk, she quickly got a hold of the suitcase and took it out, turning around running into ski's shoulder,

"Solana can we talk?" Ski said in almost a whisper, solana sighed as she nodded letting ski know that he could continue, 

"solana what happen at-" ski began to speak until a girl who was light skin and curly light brown hair approach him from behind,

She greeted Ski with a sweet "hi babe," before her smile vanished and she gave Solana a robbery-like expression, "and you,"

he has a girlfriend, great

Before looking back up at the woman who was still mugging her, Solana cleared her throat and grinned down to the ground before giving her a fake smile.

Solana said, rolling his small suitcase towards Ski, "Well, ski here is gekyume's suitcase, and hold on," before pushing past the young couple and opening the backseat door.

"here's gekyume's stitch toy, take care of it gekyume loves it, a lot." Ski took the pillow and examined it, his eyes softening as he realized the pillow once belonged to his best friend but is now his child, 

Ski merely mumbled "ok" before looking up to face Solana and pulling the pillow closer to his chest. Stokeley said nothing but watched Solana with his girl by his side. Solana simply nodded before opening the driver's door and getting inside.

"you can drop gekyume off at jahseh's house, or ill come pick him up, just text me," Solana said to ski as she began to reverse out his mother's driveway, looking at the couple, mainly his girlfriend who maintained that expression as she watched.

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

"What the fuck Kayla, you can't stay away from me for once ?"Ski said as he nodded and turned to look at Solana's car as it drove away. Stokeley expressed his clear annoyance at how kayla came outside and practically displayed herself in front of Solana.

"What are you talking about?" following closely behind him as he stormed inside the house with the suitcase, Kayla said, mirroring the tone in his voice. "What would happen if that bitch tried anything?"

The moment Kayla finished her sentence, Stokeley paused, took a deep breath, before turning around and shouting, "WERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER, SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT." he placed his hands on top of his head before walking into the living room, where everyone watched him

"Stokeley goulbourne," his mom began to say furious that he was raising his voice in her house, 

"Not right now mom," Stokely said, hushed his mother, and then he snatched gekyume out of her arms and carried him upstairs to his room where he took out his phone and began looking through his contacts.

He set gekyume down on his bed and gave him the stitch pillow. He then selected the contact and dialed, and as the phone started to ring, the door started to tremble from how firmly Kayla was knocking, "open this door right now stokeley!"

After the phone rang a few times and went to voicemail, Stokeley began to walk back and forth in his room as he waited for the call to be picked up. Ski sighed and then pressed the call button again.

"stokeley im not playing! open this door," 

"Fuck," said ski as he looked at gekyume, who was now frightened of the banging coming from the door and staring at it. Ski then quickly grabbed gekyume and put him on his hip before entering the adjacent bathroom.

The call connected as soon as Ski entered the bathroom; "Hello?" he said, setting gekyume on the toilet cover while he waited for the other person on the line to respond.

"hello?"

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒!

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑! 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋!!