𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

I pulled into her driveway before texting her to let her know I was outside; as I was getting out of the car, I received a text; I checked who it was and decided to respond back after seeing it was Solana; however, I heard a noise that caused me to look up and see Kayla.

"Papi," she said in a seductive voice right before she grabbed my phone and ran into her house, leading me to chase after her.

I locked the door as I walked into her house and heard her squeal as she ran up the stairs.

"I missed you," she whispered lowly as I came into her room and saw her seated on her bed with that dazzling wide smile. I smiled at her before coming closer to her.

"I missed you too," I replied as I brought her in by her waist and kissed her instantly. She chuckled in the kiss before letting her hands search my body.

"how much?" she remarked as she perched on her legs, looking up at me, as she backed away from the kiss.

"Shh," I whispered as I leaned in close and attacked her lips, prompting her to bite my lower lip.

As we were making out, my phone vibrated on the nightstand, prompting me to step back and check at it. "Get undressed," I instructed Kayla as I grabbed my phone and set it to Do Not Disturb.

-

"I love you," Kayla said quietly as we both lay under the blankets, I watched as her eyes began to slowly shut, and she was starting to fall asleep on my chest. I hummed in return.

"Fuck," I murmured quietly as I checked to see whether Kayla was still awake before slipping out of her arms and redressing.

After I finished dressing, I silently left her house, making sure to lock all the doors. As I walked out of the house to my car, I remembered that Solana had texted me.

I unlocked my phone before opening the messages app and clicking on her contact,

SOLANA

Hey Stokeley, you're probably at the studio right now, but on your way back can you bring medicine for Gekyume, he has a fever

Stokeley? Where are you?

Stokeley Gekyume can't sleep he really needs that medicine,

I messed up as I read the message and facepalmed myself. I should have just gone home instead of congregating here, and I'm beginning to regret it now.

I hurriedly got into the car and began driving to the closes CVS, which was open 24 hours. As I pulled into the parking lot, I quickly exited and proceeded to the pharmacy, "which one do I get?" I thought to myself, as I examined the various medications,