𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐,

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

--

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

Ding Dong! Because of the tremendous boom that resonated throughout the home when the doorbell rang, Solana and I both jumped out of our peaceful sleep.

"I got it," I muttered as I slouched and dragged my feet to the door with my eyes half-closed and rubbing them.

"I'll get Gekyume," Solana said as she stepped out from behind me and walked upstairs to retrieve a weeping Yume, still wearing only my shirt.

"Hello?" As I opened the door and rubbed my left eye, I was surprised to see who was standing there.

"Hello Stokeley," Aileen murmured, clutching her clipboard against her chest with one hand and her business bag with the other.

"Uh, Hi, Hi," I said, still standing in the doorway to keep her out, "I'll be back," I said as I hastily slammed the door and dashed up the stairwell to Solana.

"She's back," I exclaimed, panicked and out of breath, and Solana turned to me, soothing Gekyume with a bewildered expression.

"Who's back?" Solana replied as she stood up from her seating position, holding Gekyume in her arms, and allowed him to lay his head on her shoulder.

"Aileen! We have to clean the house and-" I was eventually cut off by a calm Solana,

"Who's Aileen?" Solana inquired, her brows wrinkled as she began to go out of Gekyume's bedroom door and down the stairwell, me following behind her,

"Oh my god, Aileen from Child Protective Services?!?" Solana exclaimed, her eyes wide open, as she swiftly turned to face me. 

"I told you-" Solana cut me off again, handing me Gekyume and sprinting away before turning aside to say something, "I'll clean upstairs and get dressed, you clean down stairs," she said before sprinting away.

I went into the kitchen and secured Gekyume in his high chair before turning away and tossing all the dirty dishes into the sink, equally spreading them out and covering them with a towel to make the kitchen appear clean.

Then I grabbed Gekyume and tossed him in the laundry basket as I rushed about the house cleaning up any dirty towels or clothes that were strewn about; as I ran around, I heard Gekyume shriek and laugh at every turn we took.

We were all finally finished after a short time, and I dashed to my room to change into a shirt because I was shirtless. I then walked to the main entrance where I met up with Solana, I nodded at her before opening the door once again.

"What did I say about shutting the doors in the faces of CPS workers, Stokeley?" As she went in, Aileen stated, Due to Solana and me moving aside for her to come in,

"I know, I know," I said, laughing a little because it was the second time I had done it.

"Where's Gekyume?" Aileen stated with a puzzled expression as she searched the area for him. My eyes widened as I became aware of Solana's gaze fixed on me; I'd forgotten about him in the laundry basket...