𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄,

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍,

𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄,

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

"Where are my shoes?" I shouted, frantically throwing clothing around in an attempt to locate them.

I continued to fling my clothing around my room before going into my closet and throwing everything out there. When I couldn't find them, I got down on my knees and looked under my bed.

"Ahhh, found them!" I exclaimed as I noticed them under my bed. I leaped to my feet and dashed into the kitchen, where I saw Stokeley playing with Gekyume. I grabbed the broom and dashed upstairs.

I got down on my knees and knelt on the floor, grabbing the broom and turning it around, then hitting my shoes out from under the bed with the stick.

"You look insane," Stokeley muttered, leading me to jump up from the floor, clutching my heels, and turn to face him, who was leaning against the doorway, Gekyume in his arms.

"Hush," I whispered as I sat on my bed and strapped on my heels before getting up and walking over to my full-length mirror to check myself out.

"How do I look?" I asked Stokeley as I slicked down the top of my straight hair before gently turning to face Stokeley, who was staring me down.

"Eh could've looked better," Stokeley grumbled as he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Stokeley!" I remarked with my eyes wide open. I sighed as I walked over to my bed and fell in, "I look awful," I said as I snatched a pillow and buried my face in it.

"I'm just kidding, Solana," Stokeley said as he walked over to where I was laying and sat down beside me. He placed his hand on my leg and remarked, "You look beautiful."

"I don't even want to go anymore," I replied as I stood up from the bed, causing Stokeley's hand to fall off before walking to my vanity and sitting down and staring at myself in the mirror.

"Why am I even going on this date?" I asked, looking at Stokeley in the mirror and making him sigh before standing up and putting Gekyume down on the floor.

"Because he likes you and you like him," Stokeley remarked as he moved up behind me. I straightened my dress in the mirror before cautiously rising to face Stokeley.

"Enjoy yourself tonight," Stokeley said as he picked up Gekyume who was sitting on the floor.

"Gek, doesn't Solana look beautiful?" Stokeley murmured to Gekyume, leading Gek to smile at me before clapping his hands. "See he agrees with me," Stokeley stated causing me to smile,

The doorbell rang, signaling Jay was at the door, just as I was going to say something to Stokeley. "Shit," I exclaimed, wide-eyed at Stokeley before becoming panicked.

"I'll grab it," Stokeley said, smiling as he ran downstairs with Gekyume still in his hands. "Stokeley, wait!" I screamed as I dashed to my vanity to reapply my lip gloss before sprinting towards the stairs,

I had to slow down as I approached the stairwell to avoid falling, and when I reached the bottom, I strolled to the front door normally, as if I wasn't at all nervous,

"Just have her home by around midnight," Stokeley added, imitating my father and making Jay laugh. "OK then," I said as I stepped between Stokeley and Jay, gently pushing Stokeley back.

"You look stunning," Jay said as he examined me from head to toe, filling my tummy with butterflies. "Thank you," I muttered, a broad smile plastered on my face.

"You should see her room right now," Stokeley added, making me roll my eyes and him smile before returning his gaze to Jay.

"She spent hours getting ready for you," Stokeley continued suddenly, simply to irritate me because he's Stokeley and he does that.

"Shall we," Jay replied, offering his arm out for me to grab. I nodded before gripping his arm and taking a step out of the house,

"Wrap it before you tap it," Stokeley added, forcing me to spin around and stare at him with wide eyes as both Jay and Stokeley laughed.

"Stokeley!" I yelled in hushed tones, thinking Jay wouldn't hear, but he was just by me, making Stokeley giggle.

I turned around and walked away with Jay to his car, where he opened the door for me and I slid into the passenger seat. He checked to see if I was okay before closing the door and walking over to the driver's side and getting in,

I saw Stokeley still standing at the doorway staring at us, so I turned to him and started mouthing bad words at him, which made him laugh and wave me off.

"Wow, I feel like I'm sitting next to an angel right now," Jay exclaimed as he turned on his car and glanced at me, prompting me to hastily turn away from Stokeley and towards him, blushing and fiddling with my ring.

he's too sweet,

I looked at Stokeley again as Jay began backing out of the driveway and said something to him just as he was about to walk inside and close the door.

"I hate you," I murmured to Stokeley, leading him to mouth something back. 

"Love you too,"

--

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, 

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓