𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

Stokeley's nightmare incident happened a few days ago. He and I have become closer, and it has been wonderful. Right now we are bathing Gekyume in the bathtub.

As the shampoo in Gek's hair slowly rolled down his forehead, I shouted at Stokeley, "You're getting it in his eyes!"

"Then you shampoo him," Stokeley remarked, motioning for me to clean Gekyume. We let Gekyume sit in the bathtub for a few minutes after we finished cleaning him and playing with his toys.

"Why does his face look like that?" Stokeley said making a face back at Gekyume.

"Like what," I said as I looked at Gekyume.

"He's gonna poop. That's his pooping face." I said as I quickly grabbed Gekyume from the bathtub and rushed him to the toilet. 

"Open it hurry," I said to Stokeley as he opened the toilet seat.

I sat Gekyume on the toilet and held him there so he wouldn't fall in.

After I scooped up Gekyume and took him to the changing table to clean him again, Stokeley replied, "Well, now he can start potty training."

I saw a bulge on Gekyume's stomach when changing him."What is that, Stokeley?" I remarked this while pointing to the hump on Gekyume's stomach.

Stokeley stated boldly, "It's a belly button."

"No, that's not a belly button," I responded as I examined it more closely.

"Yes, it is. It's an outie."  Stokeley asserted himself once more.

"No, I don't think that's what an outie looks like," I responded, a serious expression on my face as I pondered what the lump was.

I was currently at the Doctors office waiting for the nurse to call Gekyume in.

"Gekyume Onfroy." the nurse said a s she opened the door and looked down at her clipboard, I stood up and followed the nurse to a room via the door.

"I'm just going to weigh and measure him." The nurse stated a s she grabbed Gekyume and placed him on the scale. As she was writing down the numbers on the scale, Gekyume continued to make noises, leading the nurse to smile and stare at him. He was flirting with the nurse.

As the nurse left the room, I added, "You are obviously your daddy's kid," which made gekyume grin and flail his arms.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Anderson. Is it okay if we bring in a student nurse?" As he walked in, the doctor said, shaking my hand.

"No, feel free," I answered as I shook his hand and sat gekyume in the middle of the room on the bed. I recognized Jay from dancing class as the student nurse entered. I was taken aback.

Of course, what does he lack?

"Nice to see you again," Jay remarked, shaking my hand and smiling, and I reciprocated.