𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

Both Stokeley and I enter the CPS facility, glancing about at all the orphan children who were playing with toys in a playroom.

I was fading out, daydreaming about how I was going to be the mother of Gekyume with Stokeley, whom I despised because he was so arrogant.

I still can't believe I'm 20 and about to start a family... Around the age of 25, I always intended to start a family of my own.

"Okay, Ms. Rowe, sign here, and Mr. Goulbourne, sign here," the CPS employee stated as she handed us paperwork to sign.

After a few minutes of signing paperwork for Gekyume, we parted ways. This lady opened the door cautiously, displaying Gekyume in her arms. I hurriedly rose from my seat and walked over to Gekyume, holding out my hands to hold him.

"Oh hello, my darling," I whispered softly as I snatched him up. When he looks at me and begins to cry, I hug him to my chest and rub the back of his head.

I rubbed geks head and whispered, "I know, I know." I turned around when I felt a hand on my back, and there stood Stokeley, staring at gek.

" Do you want to go with Uncle Stokeley?" I said while delivering Gekyume to Stokeley. As Gek rested his head on Stokeley's chest, he rubbed his back.

As I wiped the tears off geks cheeks, I replied, "We should get him home." As stokeley gazed down at me, I looked up at him. We stared at each other for a few moments before pausing.

I suddenly understood what had happened and turned around, snatching geks belongings from the lady, and heading out.

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

I brought a solo cup full of Hennessy into the living room. As I entered the living room, I noticed Gekyume asleep in his infant cradle.

"They didn't think this through at all. Also, we need to get Gekyume to sleep on a constant schedule "Solána stepped into the living room at the same moment as me, a smug expression on her face.

"It's important," I murmured talking about the sleep schedule, staring at Solána, to which I returned her smug expression.

"I suppose so. What exactly did you say?" Solána inquired, her grin morphing into a puzzled expression.

"However, I stated that they did not think any of this. Did Jah or Jenesis mention anything to you about this? They didn't tell me anything about this, for sure "I inquired, my gaze falling on Solána as she continued to scribble in her notebook.

"Nope," she said as she continued writing.

"This isn't something you forgot to tell someone about. 'Like, remember we're going to the studio tonight, Stokeley' By the way, if I die, I'll leave you with my child.' It's messed up "I remarked as I sat on the couch, gently sinking into a relaxing position.

"Do you believe Jahseh intended to die yesterday? He didn't do it on purpose, after all. Plus, it wasn't in jenesis' plan for that to happen." Solana murmured to me, as she dropped her pen on her notebook and looked up at me,