𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒,

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘

I sat on the side of the bed, watching Solana plan her week's schedule as Gekyume napped in the afternoon.

"I'll take Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays. And you take Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and we both split Sunday," Solana wrote on her bedroom mirror with a purple wipe board marker.

She finished her writing and turned to face me, asking for my approval, which I simply shrugged off. "Comm'n Ski," she sighed and walked closer to me, "I'm trying to figure this out so it's easy."

"I gave you the end of the week off because you're usually busy with music and whatnot, so I'll take him those days, then I have dancing classes at the beginning of the week... sooo yeah?" Looking at me, Solana said

"Yes," I agreed because it was my time at the end of the week, and I was either in the studio, doing concerts, or out with friends. It is more convenient for both of us.

"All right, so what do we do when I start touring?" I said looking at Solana who got off the bed, "Um, well sort it out when the time comes, my brain hurts," Solana said as she went into her walk-in closet.

"Rolling loud is on the way!" I yelled aloud so she can hear me. "Yeah, and well worry about it when it arrives," she said loudly enough for me to hear her. She walked out in sweatpants and a sports bra. "But for now, get out, I'm going to sleep." She stated that as she was getting beneath the covers.

I stood up and walked towards the door, giving her and gekyume, who was fast asleep, one more look before turning out the lights and heading out.

-

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I intended on cleaning the house and making myself something to eat before Gekyume got up.

I got out of bed and put on my house slippers before walking down the stairs, where I ran into Stokeley, who was barely coming in.

"Where were you?" I asked Stokeley as I walked into the kitchen and he followed right behind me, "out." he simply responded as he grabbed a glass cup and filled it with water before drinking it,

"And you've just now returned home?" I inquired as I went under the kitchen sink to get the cleaning tools, "Yeah," he responded, towering over me as he emptied his glass into the sink.

"Okay?" I told him, I knew he'd hooked up with a girl and that's why he was coming home on a Saturday morning, but I didn't say anything and simply went about my business.

He just stood there leaning on the counter as I pulled everything out from the drawer, "Yes?" I said as I got up to my regular full height, "Nothing" he said before walking away into his room and closing the door.

I shook my head and began playing music over the house's speakers at a volume that was loud enough for me to hear but not loud enough to wake up Gekyume, who was on the second floor.

As I grabbed the broom and began sweeping the kitchen floor, I began singing and dancing to the music.

I walked back into the kitchen after finishing cleaning to cook breakfast for Gek and me. I opted for pancakes and fruit. I pulled all the ingredients out and started cooking; when I was done, I put everything on a dish and walked upstairs to get Gekyume.

"Goodmorning darling boy," I murmured to a smiling Gekyume, who was remarkably cheery for still being the morning. I grabbed him and carried him down to the kitchen on my hip.

"Pancakes?" Stokeley stated he was wearing new clothing and smelled like he had just gotten out of the shower when he emerged from his room.

"Nuh-uh, don't touch my food," I said as I slid Gekyume into his high chair so he could eat. "Mchmt sharing is caring vruh," he murmured, trying once again causing me to slap his hand away from the stack of pancakes.

"I don't care, it's straightforward," I said. Ski eyed me the entire time as I helped Gekyume cut up his pancake.

"Wow, I make the best pancakes I swear," I teased Stokeley as he just stared at Gekyume and me when I finished. "what?" I said acting curious as to why he was staring, knowing full well why.

"Nothing," Ski said as he walked to his room to gather some items; it was Saturday, which meant he'd be in the studio all day; he returned with his supreme backpack, phone charger, and notebook in hand.

I was full and had two more pancakes left that I didn't want to waste, so I offered them to Stokeley, who hadn't eaten anything yet, "here," I said, placing the plate of pancakes in front of him.

"What?" he asked with a puzzled expression on his face, "you don't want the pancakes?" I said before reaching for them again. "No, I'll take them," He said quickly taking a bite, "Thank you," he mumbled with a full mouth making me laugh a little.

I grabbed Gekyume and went to go clean him up while Ski ate in the kitchen, after I was done I went back downstairs to see Stokeley about to depart, "I'm heading to the studio, ill catch yall later." He said while he began to open the front door, "also thanks for the pancakes," was all he said before shutting the door

"Bye, and welcome," I answered, perplexed as to why he was informing me where he was going when he typically just left and returned whenever he pleased.

"Weird"

--

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃